Chapter 42 Framing Fire

No one's POV

It's the next day, and only a few more hours until the battle with the Revolutionaries and the Arianrhod Fleet. Nhazul had soon stirred awake in his bed, being met by the darkness of his room. Looking over, Nhazul could see a naked and sleeping Atra, cuddling with him still in his arms and the teddy bear between them, as if it were their child. Seeing her like this, Nhazul couldn't help but smile, leaning down and kissing her forehead.

Nhazul: I'll be back. I promise. So, wait for me.

Nhazul looked down at her stomach, before gently rubbing it.

Nhazul: Both of you.

Elsewhere, within the the Arianrhod Fleet, Hyun had woken up within his room. Looking next to him was a naked and still asleep Julieta, holding and cuddling him as he smiled and leaned down, kissing her forehead, which stirred her awake.

Julieta: Hyun...?

Hyun: Come on. It's time.

(Timeskip)

The battle between the Revolutionaries and the Arianrhod Fleet was well underway. Everyone in Tekkadan was fighting the Arianrhod Fleet, despite being outnumbered they were still holding their own. With Hyun, he and Julieta were leading a team heading towards Tekkadan, destroying any Mobile suits in their path.

Hyun: Keep moving forward! Ignore McGillis's forces!

Julieta: Our target is Tekkadan and only Tekkadan!

With Nhazul, he was currently taking down multiple enemy Mobile Suits with ease. That included quickly going in for a kill then flying away, with speed and ferocity of a Wolf. But it seemed that there is no end to the number of enemies appearing.

Orga: Don't spare the ammo. The goal is in sight after we've cleared our path this far. If we just get Rustal Elion of the Arianrhod Fleet, our future will change!.

Nobra: We know that!

Orga: We risk our lives for the last time. After this, be it girls or money, it's all going to be yours!

Akihiro: One girl is already enough for me, isn't that right Lafter?

Lafter: That's right!

Everyone detected more Ahab Waves increasing.

Hush: More?

The new group started to open fire on Hush's Hekija.

Hush: Dang it!

Julieta: Too slow!

Mikazuki managed to intercept Julieta before she could get to Hush.

Julieta: That machine...

Hush: Mikazuki!

Mikazuki and Nhazul were both making short work of the Mobile Suits.

Mikazuki: This is annoying.

Nhazul: You're telling me. How long is this going to last? All of this?

Reginlaze Julia and Agares managed to take down some of Tekkadan's Mobile Suits, allowing her team to slip through towards the ships. Julieta then engaged Mikazuki in combat, as Hyun the same with Nhazul, two locking blades.