Chapter 16 An Unexpected Alliance

No one's POV

Currently, everyone could see a massive fleet of Gjallarhorn ships coming from the distance. Seeing this, everyone returned to the Isaribi, landing on top of it, facing down the fleet.

Nhazul: You two good?

Norba: Yeah, for now anyway.

Akihiro: There's so many...

Nobra: I want to run...

Mikazuki: If they let us, that is...

Nhazul: I very much doubt that at this point...

Suddenly, everyone began to hear Kudelia speaking through the commons, surprising everyone.

Kudelia: My name is Kudelia Aina Bernstein.

Nhazul: Huh?

Mikazuki: Kudelia?

Kudelia: Is my voice reaching you? I want to tell everyone. What's happening at the Dort Colonies in corner of space. The truth about the people who live there. I have acted wishing to save the people of Mars, my home. But I was much too ignorant. The people being oppressed by Gjallarhorn existed all around space. At the Dort Colony, I met people who stood up to change their situation. They chose to have a protest. But that was merely to negotiate... However, when they started their actions, there were mysterious explosions nearby as if it had been arranged. They weren't set off by the people of Dort. They started attacking the workers. And that battle... No... That massacre is still continuing.

Suddenly, multiple Graze Mobile suits began flying towards them, but Kudelia continued to speak.

Kudelia: Right now, my ship is surrounded by Gjallarhorn's fleet. I want to ask Gjallarhorn. Aren't you supposed to be the ones protecting Justice? Is this what you call Justice? If so. I will not approve such Justice.

If you think what I'm saying is wrong, that's fine

If you think what I'm saying is wrong, that's fine. Shoot down my ship right now!

 Shoot down my ship right now!