Chapter 13 Dort Colony

No one's POV

Currently, Orga and Nhazul, met with Akihiro in the hangar bay where the Gundam Frame Gusion is being stored.

Orga: What is it you want to talk about?

Akihiro just continued looking at Gusion.

Akihiro; Can you give this to me?

Nhazul and Orga both looked at Akihiro surprised.

Orga: Are you going to pilot this?

Nhazul: Are you sure? While I'm all for having you pilot a Gundam, this was the Gundam that killed your brother.

Akihiro started to explain his reasoning.

Akihiro: At the funeral, I recalled about those who died. Even with those I rarely talked to, I have bits and pieces of memories. But... My memories with Masahiro are only from childhood. The latest and strongest memory of him became his death. Then at least... I want to be together with his memory from now on.

Orga: I see... very well then, Gundam... Gusion was it? Gundam Gusion is now yours Akihiro Altland, use it well.

Akihiro: Don't worry, I will.

Nhazul: But who's going to use the Graze Custom now?

Akihiro: Just give it to Notbra. I think he's earned it.

Nhazul: ...-_-...Okay. Let's hope he doesn't paint it pink.

Orga: That might be wishful thinking.

Nhazul then looked back up at Gusion's armor.

Nhazul: We should also do something about Gusion's armor, it's not very fitting of a Gundam when you compare it to Barbatos and Amdusias. Plus, it looks horrible...

Akihiro took a long look at Gusion.

Akihiro: Huh, you're right Nhazul, let's see what we can do about that

(Timeskip)

Currently within the bridge of Isaribi, Nhazul and the others were watching as they approached their destination, when Atra, Kudelia and Fumitain all walked in as well.

Atra: Are those them over there?

Nhazul: Yep.

Atra: Wow.

Nhazul looked over and saw Kudelia blushing, not noticing she was looking at Mikazuki.

Nhazul: Kudelia? You alright?

Kudelia: Oh? Y-Yes! I am!

Eugene: Is Dort 2 the one right ahead?

Orga: Yeah.

Norba: There's a bunch that look the same.