Chapter 36 False Charges

No one's POV

With Tekkadan's Shiden training complete, it was time for the Turbines pilots to go back to Saisei. Nhazul was outside headquarters with Orga, Dante, Ride, and Derma, giving a proper goodbye to Azee and Eco.

Orga: You kept up the good work. Give my thanks to Bro for me, as well.

 Give my thanks to Bro for me, as well

Azee: Thank you, too. It wasn't bad living here.

Dante: After all, I couldn't beat you even once. But I'll be able to beat you the next time we meet." Dante said.

Eco: Aw, come on. We'd miss you too much. It'll take you years for you to be as strong as our ace.Heck, we might never see you again."

Dante: Ouch.

Nhazul: Too be far, I never got a chance to take on big sis, Azee.

Azee just rolled her eyes, petting his head.

Azee: I couldn't bring myself to humiliate my little brother be defeating him.

Nhazul: Oh, yeah. That's definitely the reason.

Dante: Didn't have a problem humiliating me though...

Azee and Eco laughed, then Eco noticed something.

Eco: Hey, where's Lafter?

Azee: Oh, Lafter? She's saying goodbye to Akihiro.

Nhazul: Guts?

Azee: She said she wanted to give him a proper goodbye alone. Anyways, we'll see you later, Nhazul.

Eco: Yeah. Perhaps we'll see you again on Saisei.

Nhazul: Probably. We are taking Barbatos and Amdusias for repairs.

Once Lafter was finished saying goodbye to Akihiro, all three Turbines pilots left Tekkadan to rejoin Naze. A few days later after the Turbines left, Nhazul had left for Saisei from repairs for Barbatos and Amdusias. Currently in the hanger, Nhazul was floating around Barbatos, reading his manga, when he heard a voice.

???: Is it easier floating like that?

Looking up, Nhazul saw Atra floating down to him with her bag.

Nhazul: Oh, hey.

Atra: I brought something to eat.

Nhazul caught Atra, as the two sat down together. Nhazul opened up the lunch box to see Atra made him Mozzarella sticks.

Nhazul: Oh!

Atra: Here.

Nhazul: Thanks for the food.

Nhazul took one of them and started to eat it, as Atra spoke up.

Atra: I looked in your room but couldn't find you. So I figured you be in here.