Chapter 46 One Final Stand

No one's POV

Back at the Tekkadan HQ, they had finally regained communications, and Eugene was in the middle getting a transmission from Ride informing him of horrible news. Upon reaching everyone, Nhazul went to inform Mikazuki, who was still in the engine room.

Nhazul: Mika

Nhazul: Mika...

Mikazuki looked over at Nhazul, seeing the distraught in his face.

Mikazuki: What is it?

Nhazul didn't say anything for a few seconds, before speaking up.

Nhazul: Orga... He's gone...

Mikazuki: ...

Mikazuki didn't say anything, only standing up, removing his jacket and shirt, throwing them away.

Mikazuki: Nhazul, can you gather everyone?

Nhazul didn't say anything, only removing his jacket and shirt as well, walking towards Barbatos.

Nhazul: I already assumed you would want do this once I told you. I already had Hush go gather everyone.

Mikazuki: Hmm. Do you already know?

Nhazul: Yeah.

Mikazuki: Good.

Upon entering Barbatos Lupus Rex and Amdusias Bestia Czar, the two of them made their way outside where everyone had gathered together. The two of them exited their cockpits, facing everyone.

Mikazuki: Orga said once

Mikazuki: Orga said once. That he wanted to laugh his head off with everyone when we got there.

Everyone: ...

Mikazuki: Orga isn't with us anymore. Yet... His words are still alive inside me.

Nhazul: Two years ago, when Tekkadan was beginning to grow, Orga said, "One day, he'll only run legitimate businesses. To do that, I'll take the shortest route." It took all of this to happen to finally realize that was a mistake. The shortest paths are always the most dangerous. But that's exactly why Orga always intended to walk ahead of us all, to try and clear the path for us. He wanted us to get there as soon as possible so we could laugh together...