Chapter 30 Vidar Rising

No one's POV

Within the Arianrhod Fleet, Hyun was currently leaning on the wall, as Vidar was looking at his finally completed Gundam.

Hyun: So you finally got it up and running, huh?

Vidar: Yeah.

Hyun: It only took a year in a half.

Rustal: Ah, so I see you finally finished adjusting that new system that was giving you problems?

The two looked over and saw Rustal and Julieta floating over to them.

Rustal: I'll have you both join the mission to suppress the colonies.

Hyun: The Dort colonies I take it?

Rustal: Correct. Ever since the Dort affair, the uprising for independence has intensified. Allowing economic blocs to have self defense forces was futile. As long as someone distributes money and arms to the activists...

Vidar: I don't care if who's behind them. There are armed forces that disturb order. Gjallarhorn needs no other reason to bear down upon them.

Rustal just chuckled.

Rustal: You're talkative today.

Vidar looked towards his Gundam.

Vidar: I suppose I'm in high spirits. I finally get to return to the battlefield.

(Timeskip)

Currently at the Tekkadan base, Chad was training in a Man Rodi Mobile Suit against Hush in a melee fight while Nhazul was with Azee and Lafter, observing them.

Hush tried to kick Chad, but Chad got out of the way quickly

Hush: He's huge but fast!

Chad: Not over yet!

Nhazul: You're doing it again, Hush. Don't do what you can't and get over zealous!

Hush: Yes, sir!

Lafter: Chad is pretty amped up.