Chapter 39 Blood Payment

No one's POV

After leaving Azee so she could warn the remaining Turbine members, both Nhazul and Lafter two made their way to the hangar bay towards Isaribi and Hotarubi. Once there, they informed everyone of what happened with Eco and Azee joining the call from safe locations, completely shocked at the news, especially Akihiro.

Orga: What? Someone tried to kill you, Lafter?

Lafter: Yeah... If it wasn't for Nhazul here, I'd be dead right now...

Eugene: By who?

Eco: We just confirmed it

Eco: We just confirmed it. The assassin is one of Jasley's thugs, but Jasley himself claims that he had no involvement in this attack. Even though he says he's innocent, he still went up to Mr. McMurdo and said that all-women organizations will still be under threat of attacks and offered to have his people look after us.

Lafter slammed her fists down on the ship console irritated.

Lafter: That liar! He tried to make an example out of me just so that he can get his filthy hands on the rest of us!

Eco: Of course, Mr. McMurdo turned him down for us. But it seems like some other Teiwaz top dogs are on Jasley's side. Mr. McMurdo is busy handling them right now.

Eugene slammed his fist on the wall monitor.

Eugene: That rotten scum!

Azee: I managed to get the other girls and the children into hiding before Jasley's thugs got to them first. But I'm not sure how long we'll hold out.

Nhazul: We have got to do something about that sack of shit. And now.

Eugene: Dang it! We should've gotten Jasley when we had the chance.

Dante: Let's go get them now.

Norba: Yeah, it's not just for revenge. Who knows what might happen to Turbines?

Dante: Boss!

Eugene: Orga!

Ride: Boss Orga!

Chad: Boss!

Akihiro steps forward up to Lafter.

Akihiro: Lafter, are you okay?

Lafter: I'm fine Akihiro, I'm just... scared. I almost died...

Akihiro: Orga.

Akihiro clenched his fist extremely tightly.