Chapter 14 Fear

No one's POV

Upon leaving Atra and Biscuit to go meet his brother, Nhazul, Mikazuki , Kudelia and Fumitain continued to shop, as Nhazul and Mikazuki and Fumitan were waiting outside, as Kudelia went into a jewelry store, the two saw her looking at Kudelia with a conflicted look.

Fumitan: ...

Mikazuki: What happened?

Fumitan: What do you mean?

Fumitan asked back when turning to Mikazuki.

Mikazuki: Usually, I don't know what you're thinking. But I can tell you're thinking about something.

Nhazul: Yeah I noticed that too. You've been acting a bit... off since we got here, what's up?

 off since we got here, what's up?

Fumitan: No, it's nothing. It was just... I was thinking about responsibility. It's something that comes along with any action.

Mikazuki: That's expected for your own actions.It is the same as Orga saying do things honorably.

Fumitan: You're right.You must take responsibility yourself. That goes for me... and you two.

Nhazul looked at her was confused.

Nhazul: What's that supposed to-

Kudelia': I'm sorry.

Kudelia came out of the store.

Kudelia: Thank you for waiting. What's wrong?

Fumitan: We were just talking about responsibility.

Kudelia; Huh? About responsibility?

Kudelia looked at Mikazuki, which he noticed.

Mikazuki: Hm?

Kudelia: N-Nothing...

Kudelia turned around., blushing, which Nhazul noticed, raising a brow.

Nhazul's thoughts: Did something happen between those two?

Kudelia; But more importantly... Did Biscuit get to meet his brother?

Nhazul: Your guess is as good as ours.

Mikazuki: I hope he did. I wouldn't want something like Akihiro's case.

Kudelia: You're right...

Kudelia: By the way, you and the Boss sometimes seem like true brothers.

Mikazuki: Really? Orga is a lot more... I don't know how I should put it...

Kudelia then turned to Nhazul.

Kudelia: What about you, Nhazul? Do you think of Mikazuki and the Boss as brothers?

Nhazul thought about it before answering.

Nhazul: Mmmm, I like to think so. When I first joined the CGS, I normally just kept to myself, not wanting to be bothered. At the time, all I cared about was providing for me and Atra. But he wouldn't leave me alone, and eventually I broke out my shell and opened up more to everyone. Since Mika was always with him, we grew closer by association.