Epilogue#2 Their Promised Place...

No one's POV

5 years ago...

As the final battle had ended, Gjallarhorn had begun to recover the bodies of Mikazuki, Akihiro and Nhazul from their defeated Gundams. As Hyun had made his way to Barbatos Lupus Rex, he looked at Nhazul's lifeless body within the cockpit, soon to be joined by Julieta.

Julieta: ...

Hyun: ...

Hyun's thoughts: After 2 years, and we meet face to face like this...

(Flashback)

Faith: I'm not ignorant to the fact that he's your enemy and this is a battle for survival. I won't tell you to go out of your way, which risks your life. But if the opportunity arises, please spare Nhazul's live.

Hyun: Spare?

Faith: Yeah. I know I have no obligation towards him, he's not my son. But I feel a bit responsible given his life was the way it was because of your father.

(Present)

Hyun just began to sigh.

Hyun's thoughts: I'm sorry, mom...

As Hyun attempted to disconnect Nhazul's body, Hyun's eyes widened completely and shocked.

Hyun: Oh my God...

Julieta: Hyun?

Hyun: Radio for immediate transport, and medical personnel!

Julieta: What? Why?

Hyun: Hurry! He... He's still alive...!

Be it his unyielding will, or a miracle from God, Hyun had saw that his recently discovered little brother was still alive, clinging to live with everything he had left... Elsewhere, within an unknown void, Nhazul once again opened his eyes, looking around to see nothing.

Nhazul: What is this...?

???: It's only been a day, but aren't you a sight for sore eyes.

Nhazul: Huh...?

Turning around, Nhazul looked behind him to see Orga, surprising him.

Nhazul: Orga?!

???: Long time no see, Nhazul.

Looking over, Nhazul was met by Biscuit, surprising him yet again, before seeing Mikazuki, Akihiro, Norba, Fumitan, Naze, Amida, Aston and all of their fallen. Upon seeing them, he immediately realized where he was.

Nhazul: I see... I'm dead, aren't I?

Akihiro: Yeah. You are.

Nobra: But I doubt you'll be staying long.

Nhazul: Huh?

Suddenly, Nhazul began to feel strange, as his body began to slowly fade.

Nhazul: Huh...? What's going on...?

Naze: Isn't it obvious?

Amida: You're going back, sweetie.

Nhazul: Back? But I'm... I...

Orga: Yeah, but I don't think death has earned you, yet. That unbreakable will of yours is still kicking and hasn't broken yet. A will stronger then all of us combined. Even now, your body is fighting back, refusing to die.

Nhazul just looked at his hands, seeing them continued to fade, as the others began to speak up, giving him their final words.

Naze: I know what you did for Lafter. You have my eternal gratitude.