Chapter 19 Death In The Family...

No one's POV

Upon arriving on Earth, everyone began unloading everything from the shuttle to their base of operations upon meeting the man who owns the area, Togonosuke Makanai. It's now the morning and currently within the hanger, Nhazul was speaking with Nadi about Barbatos.

Nadi: The thrusters we just added are no good now. The other parts can be covered by the ones we got from that company.

Nhazul: I mean, Mika and I were doing it on Mars. We'll manage.

Nadi: But the mobility...

Azee: We'll help with that.

Nhazul and Nadi looked back see Lafter, Azee and Eco walking up.

Nhazul: Are you girls done already?

Eco: We'd already set up Rouei for land use. And there's a certain set up we want to try on Barbatos and Amdusias.

Nhazul: Set up?

Eco: It occurred to me when I was working on Rebake. It'd suit Nhazul and Mikazuki more then the muscle boy.

Nhazul: Oh?

Elsewhere, within a Gjallarhorn's ship, Hyun was currently in the medical wing, as he was laying in bed, still unconscious from his injuries. Gaelio was currently in the room as well, as a doctor was checking on him.

Gaelio: How is he?

Gaelio: How is he?

Doctor: He's lucky that you got him here in time. His stomach and his respiratory system took severe damage, and he would have died from internal bleeding. The nano machines are still repairing the damage, but it will take some time.

Gaelio: I see.

Gaelio just looked at Hyun, thinking back to what he said.

(Flashback)

Hyun: During my time here, I've only come to respect two people in this organization. The first being Lieutenant Crank. He treated me like an equal.

Gaelio: I see. If you don't mind me asking, who was the second?