Chapter 43 Tail Between The Legs

No one's POV

As Ryusei-Go IV continued to fly towards the fleet, attempting to fire at them with Norba being in a blind rage, without warning,

Agares rocketed forward, thrusting it's rapier through Ryusei-Go IV's cockpit, resulting in Norba's death.

Nhazul: NORBA!!!!!

Hyun just looked at Ryusei-Go IV's lifeless body from the opening in the cockpit, and just closed his eyes, sighing.

Hyun's thoughts: It never gets any easier...

Agares proceeded to kick back Ryusei-Go IV, sending it away from the fleet and closer to the battlefield. With Nhazul, he couldn't believe what he had just seen. Julieta made Norba miss his shot, and now he's gone. Nhazul looked over and saw Amdusias Bestia Czar attempt to go retrieve Norba's body, but was stopped by Reginlaze Julia. Furiously, Barbatos Lupus Rex rocketed over and slammed her off Amdusias Bestia Czar.

Julieta: Now you?!

Nhazul: Mika... Get Norba... I'll handle her.

Mikazuki: Right.

As Amdusias Bestia Czar left to go recover Norba's body, Reginlaze Julia attempted to stop him.

Julieta: I cannot let you go!

Without warning, Barbatos Lupus Rex slammed it's Buster sword down on Reginlaze Julia, forcing it to block, overwhelming and sending her back, as Nhazul narrowed his eyes.

Nhazul: You

Nhazul: You... You're fighting me now...

With Hyun, he had saw Amdusias Bestia Czar coming towards Ryusei-Go IV, narrowing his eyes, but made no attempt to stop it.

Hyun's thoughts Crank wasn't able to have a proper burial. Who knows what you did to his body...

Hyun just closed his eyes.

Hyun's thoughts: But I won't do the same. It's not what he would have wanted.

Looking away, Hyun saw Reginlaze Julia fighting against Barbatos Lupus Rex. He then proceeded to make his way over to help. With Nhazul, he had sent Reginlaze Julia flying back. Reginlaze Julia attempted to fire at Barbatos Lupus Rex, only for it to block the shots with it's sword. Attempting to use it's whipped sword, Barbatos Lupus Rex effortlessly deflected it, destroying it.