Chapter 21 Vengeance

No one's POV

After escaping to the Pacific Ocean, Tekkadan is still exhausted by their repeated battles with Gjallarhorn, as well as still mourning the death of Biscuit. Currently Nhazul was in the cafeteria area within the ship, while Ride, Takaki and Yamagi were speaking with one another.

Yamagi: I wonder if the Boss's injures are serious. There's been no orders.

Takaki: I wonder what it was like to see Biscuit die...

Ride: He was mad as hell of course! Damn Gjallarhorn! I'll kill then next time!

Takaki: Kill them? We have to wait for Boss's orders.

Ride looked over at Takaki annoyed.

Ride: Aren't you even angry?! Or are you scared?

Takaki: Who says I'm scared?

Ride: Then what?!

Yamagi: Both of you, stop it.

As the two continued to argue, Nhazul walked up to Ride, grabbing him by the back of his jacket, lifting him up, looking at him with a serious look.

Nhazul: Drop it, now.

Ride: But...!

Nhazul: Drop. It.

As Ride looked at Nhazul, seeing how serious he was, he looked away backing down, as he put him down. As he did, Nadi walked up with his tray, and Merrbit walked in with a tray of food.

Nadi: How's Orga?

Merrbit: I brought him some food, but he didn't answer.

Suddenly, the the three of them heard something fall, as they looked over to see that Atra had dropped a stack of trays.

Atra: Ah... I'm sorry...

Nhazul knelt down, helping Atra pick up the trays.

Nhazul: You alright?

Atra: Y-Yes...

Atra then looked down saddened, tearing up.

Nhazul: Atra...