Chapter 12 Enjoyment

No one's POV

Upon defeating the Brewers, their ships have been taken over by Tekkadan and the Turbines. Almost all of the pirate members have been rounded up, with the remaining child Human Debris gathered as a group in the cargo hold. Orga had already gained Naze's approval to have Tekkadan take care of the Human Debris children,

 Orga had already gained Naze's approval to have Tekkadan take care of the Human Debris children,

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

who were very relieved that they no longer have to be considered as trash by others.

Tekkadan had lost a few people in the boarding party and some of the Brewer Human Debris were killed by the boarding party as well. Nobra was one of the surviving boarding party members and he was very torn up about the unnecessary deaths, he was even blaming himself because of the orders he gave.

Currently, Nhazul and Mikazuki were standing at the door with the room with body bags, as Norba was kneeling down devastated.

Mikazuki: Norba.

Norba: I was the one to give the order

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Norba: I was the one to give the order... And because I wasn't good enough... These guys... In a place like this...It would've been better if I had just died.

Nhazul: ...

Mikazuki: No, Nobara. Saying that would disrespect these guys.

Hearing this, Norba slammed his head on the floor, even more frustrated. Upon leaving Nobara alone, Nhazul and Mikazuki took the elevator back up. As they did, Nhazul looked down at his hand, before speaking up.

Nhazul: Hey, Mika...

Mika: Hmm?

Nhazul: Do you... Do you enjoy killing...?

Mikazuki looked at Nhazul confused.

Mikazuki: Huh?

The elevator opened up and Nhazul walked away.

Nhazul: N-Never mind... Forget I said anything.

Nhazul proceeded to walk away, leaving Mikazuki, as he now thought about the question himself.

(Timeskip)

In the end, Tekkadan claimed one of the Brewers' ships and all of their Mobile Suits. Orga planned on selling all the Brewers' Mobile Suits, saying that they shouldn't keep the Mobile Suits that killed Akihiro's brother. Merribit then suggested that Tekkadan hold a funeral for the people who were killed in the battle, including Akihiro's brother Masahiro. Both Nobra and Akihiro insisted on making this funeral happen so that the dead can forget the pain they had when they were alive. In the end, Orga decided to allow it and word about the funeral spread throughout both ships.