Chapter 24 Demon Wings

No one's POV

3 Mouth Later...

Currently, standing over a memorial for the fallen Tekkadan Members over Sakura's farm, Nhazul, Orga and Mikazuki were paying their respects.

Mikazuki: The sun's about to rise.

Orga: Yeah. The time has come to leave for Saisei. Once we drink to swear a Sakazuki oath with Teiwaz,

 Once we drink to swear a Sakazuki oath with Teiwaz,

we can't stand shoulder to shoulder with bro. We'll directly report to Teiwaz. A farm this size won't make enough money. Loads of guys with nowhere to go will want to join Tekkadan. One day, I'll run only legitimate businesses. To do that, I'll take she shortest route.

Nhazul: Shortest route, huh?

Orga: We couldn't stop if we wanted to. Can't be picky now. We don't have time to hesitate.

Orga looked at the memorial and stopped at Biscuit's name.

Orga: Would Biscuit have stopped me?

Mikazuki: I don't know.

Nhazul: Probably. But even if Biscuit argued, you wouldn't listen. And honestly, I don't agree either. The shortest route is probably going to bring us a ton of trouble down the line, and do more harm then good...

Orga looked at Nhazul, as he continued to talk.

Nhazul: But it's like you said, we couldn't stop if we wanted to. The die has been cast already. All we can do is move forward and take on whatever comes at us.

Mikazuki: As long as you're not stopping, neither will I. Never have, never will.

Orga stood up and looked off into the distance.

Orga: It's morning.

2 Months Ago...

In an unknown location, Gaelio wakes to the sterile, hearing the whirring of the breathing machine he's connected to. Soon he realizes there were bandages covering his right eye.

???: I see you're awake.

The voice comes from beyond his field of vision, blocked by a large black accordion-like plastic thing that expands and contrasts. He recognizes it nonetheless.

Gaelio: W-Where's... Hyun...?

The man soon came into view, revealing himself to be Rustal Elion.