Chapter 33 The Hunters of Angels

No one's POV

Upon landing, at the ruins of the Agricultural Plant, Barbatos Lupus and Amdusias Bestia took out all of the Plumas, swarming Ride's Shiden, saving him.

Nhazul: You good, Ride?

Ride: Nhazul! Mikazuki! I..I did something I shouldn't have...

Nhazul just looked back at the Agricultural Plant in ruins, sighing, before looking back towards Ride.

Nhazul: I understand, Ride, but we can't worry about that now...

Mikazuki: Can you move?

Ride: Yes, I'm fine. But this Shiden can't...

Mikazuki: Okay.

Mikazuki then noticed something.

Mikazuki: What's this?

Ride: Mikazuki?

Mikazuki: Amdusias?

Ride noticed his alarms going off.

Ride: Mikazuki, Nhazul , look!

Nhazul saw Seraph and Hashmal in the distance, but suddenly he started to feel weird, like there was something conflicting within Barbatos Lupus.

Nhazul: Huh? Barbatos? What's wrong?

Hush: Nhazul, Mikazuki.

Hush appeared in his Shiden.

Hush: What do we do next? Nhazul?

Mikazuki: That's weird.

Hush: What is it?

Mikazuki: Amdusias isn't responding...

Hush: What? How?

Nhazul noticed his nose was bleeding again, and as he tried to use the controls, Barbatos Lupus wouldn't move, surprising him. Soon, he saw a notification on the screen that said, "Alaya-Vijnana System Safe Mode Activated."

Nhazul: Safe Mode? What? Hush. It's not just Amdusias. Barbatos isn't responding either.

Hush: Barbatos too? What's going on here?

Elsewhere with Hyun and Julieta, the two of them were getting ready to take Iok back to base, after contacting Vidar.

Julieta: Listen, Master Iok

Julieta: Listen, Master Iok. We will move when Vidar gets here. Can your machine still move?

Iok: I thank you both... Hyun... Julieta... For caring so much about me...

Hyun and Julieta: Huh...?

Iok: YET!!! I must go. Or else I cannot face my men in Heaven!

Hyun: Are you really doing this...?

Julieta: Don't be stupid! We came here to help you escape...!

Not listening to them, Iok reactivated his Regenlaze and proceeded to fly off, annoying the two of them, as they got back into their own Mobile suits.