Chapter 17 Nightmares

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul along with Mikazuki were making their way through the ship, looking for Atra, who forget the lunch box she made for Kudelia, upon finding them, they overheard their conversation.

Mikazuki: You're amazing.

The two of them looked back to see Nhazul and Mikazuki floating over to them.

Atra: Big bro? Mikazuki? What are you two doing here.

Nhazul hit Atra's head with the lunch box.

Nhazul: You forgot this.

Atra: Oh, the lunch box. Thanks.

Mikazuki looked back up at Kudelia.

Mikazuki: You stopped Gjallarhorn with just your voice. Even Orga can't do that.

Atra: That's right. You were really amazing. I want to join you, Kudelia! The revolution, is it, I will do "revolution"!

Mikazuki: I'll help too.

Nhazul: Can count me in as well.

Mikazuki: Fumitain also talked about the responsibility you mentioned. I've been thinking about that myself. But there's not much that I can do.

Nhazul: There's not much any of us can do. But if your responsibility is to go to Earth, then you'll help you with that with everything we got. It's the least we can do.

Atra: That's right. You don't have to carry it all on your own. We're your comrades, we're your family. Together, let's all-

Atra was cut off, by the sight of Kudelia beginning to cry, surprising them.

Atra: P-Please don't cry...! Big bro, Mikazuki! One of you hurry and do something..!

Nhazul: Huh?

Mikazuki: Us?

Atra: Of course! When a girl is crying, a boy should console her! One of you, hold her in your arms! Come on!

Nhazul: ...-_-... Wow, you are really bossy when you want to be...

Mikazuki doing what Atra said, hugged Kudelia, surprising her and making her blush.

Kudelia: Mikazuki, wait

Mikazuki just proceeded to rub her head, making Kudelia break down, crying even more. Seeing this, Atra herself began tearing up.