Chapter 23 Tekkadan

No one's POV

Upon arriving in time to save Kudelia, Atra and Orga from being killed by Hyun, Barbatos was currently holding him back the Graze: Jaeger.

Hyun: It's you

Hyun: It's you... It's you again... The one that killed Lieutenant Crank...!

Nhazul: I assume you're just going to run your mouth about him again?

Hyun just narrowed his eyes.

Hyun: You little punk...!

Graze: Jaeger attempted to overpower Barbatos, only for it to stay strong.

Hyun: I'm going to make you pay!

As Barbatos continued holding back Graze: Jaeger, Nhazul got a call from Orga.

Orga: Nhazul, sorry for the wait.

Nhazul: Sorry I'm not Mika. I know you were probably expecting him.

Orga just looked annoyed.

Orga: Oh shut the fuck up! I'm just as glad to see you

Orga: Oh shut the fuck up! I'm just as glad to see you. We'll head to Parliament. I'll the rest to you.

Nhazul: Right, leader!

Pushing back Graze: Jaeger, Barbatos jumped up, kicking it back, swinging it's Buster sword, only to be blocked by Graze: Jaeger's blade. Graze: Jaeger then proceeded to push Barbatos back, swinging it's blade at it, only for Barbatos to block it's strikes, being pushed back. Attempting to swing it again, Graze: Jaeger dodged and kicked Barbatos back, surprising Nhazul.

Nhazul: These movements...!

Hyun: Yeah... You're not the only ones with Alaya Vijnana anymore.

Nhazul continued to look surprised.

Nhazul's thoughts: Alaya Vijnana?! How?!

Hyun: Let's see who's is stronger!

Bringing the blade down on Barbatos, it quickly jumped back, grabbing onto it's Buster sword, but just as quickly, Graze: Jaeger fired at it with it's mounted gun, forcing Barbatos to dodge, destroying one of it's shoulder pads.