Chapter 27 Unease Anticipation

No one's POV

After Orga, Mikazuki, and Merribit returned from Ares Station, they informed everyone at headquarters that Tekkadan will assist McGillis Fareed against Rustal Elion within Gjallarhorn. Nhazul was a bit concerned about Tekkadan getting involved in Gjallarhorn's internal affairs, but he wasn't in any position to object, so he just went along with it. He also heard from Fuka, who had called him that the Arbrau Defense Force will soon become official, so it will be a big day for Tekkadan's Earth Branch since they are the ones training this new force.

Currently it was the middle of the night , and he was with Mikazuki in the mess hall where Orga has just been served a meal from Atra, even though it wasn't warm.

Mikazuki: Why don't you heat it?

Orga: No, it's good enough for me.

Mikazuki: Why?

Mikazuki asked as he sat down across the table from Orga.

Orga: It's the same for food, work, and trouble. You just deal with whatever's in front of you. If you don't, you can't move forward.

Orga said as he started eating.

Nhazul: If you say so, just don't blame us or Atra if you have to shit every few seconds from unheated food.

Orga just chuckled.

Orga: My stomach is tougher than you think, Nhazul.

Atra: Big bro, can you help me with this?

Nhazul: Sure.

As Nhazul went into the kitchen to help Atra, Mikazuki just started at Orga.

Orga: What? I can't eat with you staring at me...

Mikazuki: Did you lose weight?

Nhazul: Yeah, I noticed that too. He's getting pretty lanky. Probably could break him like a twig.

Orga just looked at Nhazul annoyed, as Mikazuki took out some of the Mars palms he was carrying and dropped a few into Orga's mashed potatoes. Orga was surprised when he saw this.