14

I wake up, looking around. I seem to be in my room, though I'm not sure how. I was in the car, wasn't I?

„Morning." I hear someone say, I look over to see Avery sitting at my desk, looking through my homework.

„Stop copying." I tell her, though she just shrugs.

„Nope."

„Why are you here? Why am I here?" I ask, wanting to know what's going on.

„I'm here, because I wanted the answers for our homework. You're here, because I'm guessing Grayson brought you up. If you want to be sure, your bodyguard's outside." she explains making me cringe.

„I wasn't able to carry myself?" I ask, Avery raises an eyebrow acting as if I'm an idiot.

„Of course not. You slept in the car and 'raised the gentleman that he is', Grayson carried you up."

„Goodness sake." I mutter, rubbing my eyes again.

„Mhm. You also have a suit jacket spread out next to you, any explanations?" she rolls her eyes, as I turn my head.

„That was my cushion." I tell her plainly.

„He was your cushion?" Avery smirks, as I shake my head violently.

„The jacket!" she just laughs, standing up and looking back.

„Thanks for the answers!" she smiles sweetly and walks out of the room. Leaving me alone in the hole, which is my all too big room.

*

„Did you bring an item back?" Alisa asks, as I take a bite of my toast.

„Yes."

„Where is it?" she asks impatiently.

„Uh, that's a good question." I reply, looking down, as my face goes slightly pink from embarrassment.

„You don't remember, where you put your win?" Xander laughs, as he takes a bite of his cereal.

„In fact I don't." I shake my head annoyed.

„One of the house keepers was supposed to have brought it up, after you last night. Check your shelves." Grayson walks into the dining room, grabbing a cup of coffee on his way to the table.

„Thanks." I nod sheepishly, not wanting to look up.

„Not a problem." he says sitting down and taking a sip of his drink. The others look around, not sure of what's going on.

„What did you get?" Alisa's voice interrupts the silence and I'm glad she did so.

„A teddy bear from the 1800's some type of antique." I explain.

„How much?" she presses and I sigh.

„Something around 20million." I mutter, not wanting to look at her, I decide to still do so in the end and see her grinning.

„Why are you smiling?" I ask her nervously.

„You're learning to spend. A good change. You're allowing yourself to do something." she grins, making me shake my head.

„I didn't want to, it was a ridiculous price."

„I wrote her name down." Grayson interrupts, making Alisa shake her head with a laugh.

„Good enough." she nods, grabbing a cup of tea and sitting down. Smirking at me from her side, as Grayson starts up a conversation with me.

(3/12/22)