45

*Pictures are off of Pinterest. I do not own them. Also Lieta's hair length changes, ignore that finding photos with the ideal hair length is not easy.*

lieta_cege ✔︎
Charity Ball - Oklahoma City

lieta_cege ✔︎Charity Ball - Oklahoma City

♡︎

Bidding for a teddy bear 🧸

*

"I need to go to Arizona to look at my father's charity."

"Arizona? When?" Lieta questioned, as I looked up at her from my phone.

"Tomorrow."
"Tomorrow? And why didn't you let me know in advance?" She questioned rather agitated, as I sheepishly looked away.
"This is in advanced?"

"Grayson! This isn't in advance, do you know what in advance means? At least a week!"
"Well-, ...I'm sorry." I sighed, as she rubbed the bridge of her nose.

"You're alright. Just tell me a bit earlier next time. How are you even getting there?"
"Borrowing a jet."

"Alone?"
"Well obviously a pilot will be there."
"That's alone. You can't go alone Grayson, I'll come with you." she argued, as I shook my head.

"You can't leave Hawthorne house and live in a hotel for the amount of time I'll be there. You're staying here."

"Then drag one of your brothers." she countered, as Nash walked into the kitchen.

"Morning."
"Nash, accompany Grayson to Arizona, will you?"
"No can do and he's nineteen he'll survive on his own." Nash shrugged and grabbed a coffee from the counter.

„Nash-" she argued.
„I'm old enough, Li."
„Don't care."
„Don't care about what?" Avery questioned, as Jameson followed. I watched as Lietas' eyes looked slightly different, not quite sure of what she was going to say. Though I could quickly tell what she was going to suggest.

„Don't you dare." I mentioned, as she sent me a warning look.
„Jameson, join Grayson on his little trip to Arizona, will you?"

„Why the hell would I do that?"
„Because you owe me a favour." her lips flashed a smirk, as Jameson groaned.

„Fine, when are we leaving?"
„Tomorrow."
„Tomorrow?!"

"He doesn't want you coming along, but you're going, even if it's tomorrow."

"You're a lil bossy, Cege." Maxine walked in, can of coke in hand.

"Same goes for you, Liu."

"Oh calm down, both of you." Avery muttered and grabbed her coffee off of the counter. Lieta shook her head and walked off.

"Pack enough for a week just in case." I told Jameson and followed Lieta out of the kitchen. She didn't realise I was following her till she stopped in front of the photo of my grandfather.

"He's an arse." Lieta stated, as she stared at the photo.

"I grew up with him. Tell me about it." I looked up to the photo Lieta was talking about. My grandfather was stood in front of a school in Kenya. It was when he was still somewhat 'less rich'. He was only a millionaire at the time.

"He succeeded and did good deeds though."

"To his own gain." Lieta sighed and turned, walking off again. I followed again.

"Why are you following me?" she questioned, not stopping.

"Because I can tell you're upset."
"I'm fine, Grayson."

"Clearly something's bothering you." she turned and looked towards me. I stopped two metres from her, leaving her some space.

"Avery's always taking Max's side. I don't know why, it just annoys me that little bit."

"It's understandable."
"Is it though? We're annoyed with each other and nothing's ever happened."

"Maybe jealousy?" "Maybe." she hummed and walked further towards her room.

Inside Lieta turned around.
"What do you think you'll find? If you meet your father?"

"I'm not quite sure." I admitted, as Lieta sent me a small smile. 

"I'm sure it'll be fine." 

"I hope you're right." 

(31/1/24)

Happy New Year Lovelies!