43

*Pictures not owned by me. Pictures are off of Pinterest.*

*

"I think it would be seen fit if you started an Instagram account focusing on fun parts of your life." Alisa walked around my room.

"And why's that?" I looked up from my book bored, as she shrugged.

"Make the world love you. Show them you're normal. Or at least normalish."

"Jeez, the girl who's inheriting over 20 billion dollars, wears normal clothes and likes swimming. Cool!" I said sarcastically, as she nodded.

"That would be exactly the reaction we want."
"We?"
"Of course, we share wants for your future." Alisa explained, as I raised an eyebrow.

"Is Avery doing this?"
"Of course not. Your sister would never agree."

"Then why do I have to do it?" I questioned, as she looked over.

"Everyone is in absolute love with you. Yet they never get to see you, they only ever see Avery. So you'd be showing them parts of you, things that would make them love you." she smirked, as I shook my head.

"Sounds terrible."
"Please do it." Alisa looked over, making me groan.

"Fine, but I don't want to have to run every photo through my security team." I stated.

"Then who will you run it by?"

"What about, Grayson?" I proposed, as Alisa thought about it for a moment.

"Reasonable, he needs to check for any hints in location, anything that may damage your image or someone else's and for security leaks." she listed off the top priorities, as I nodded.

"Sounds fair, I'll tell Grayson and get an account started, with a new gmail." I stood and placed the book to one side. Alisa nodded and left the room, leaving me to grab my phone and find Grayson.

*

"What are you going to name it?" Grayson questioned, as he shelved some of his new books.

"Probably just my name." I shrugged, as he nodded.
"Reasonable."

"How about lieta_cege?" I looked over, as he nodded.
"Simple enough."
"Wow, you're supportive." I muttered, as he turned towards me, sticking his hands into his trouser pockets.

"I am supportive. I just don't find a name decision of much importance."
"Apparently it's important for my image." I reiterated Alisa's words, as he shook his head.

"The name isn't what sells your account. What sells your account are the values you set behind your name. What do you want people to think about first when they see your name?" he walked towards me and tilted my head up.

"That I'm smart.." I started, as he nodded.
"It's a start, but you need more. Do you want to be seen as a stock holder, business owner, activist, environmentalist, beautiful, pretty, independent?" he started listing off words I couldn't help but wonder about. What did I want to be seen as?

"Independent and owner of a foundation, which helps people." I decided, as he hummed.

"Then those are the photos you sell with your name. Your name will be your ticket to respect for what you want to be known as." he dropped my chin and headed towards his desk, sitting himself down in his leather chair.

"And a swimmer." I thought aloud, as he looked up with a raised eyebrow.

"A swimmer?"
"Yes." I gulped, as he nodded in thought.