38

"Alright, come on." Grayson opened the door of my bathroom and helped me inside. He turned me towards the mirror and carefully grabbed my shoulder.

"Now how do we do this?" I questioned, as he looked at the bin bag with a hint of confusion to his almost emotionless look.

"I'm taking a guess on wrapping it around the top next to your collar bone and around the top of your arm." he looked at me through the mirror, as I nodded. We started, as he carefully tried wrapping the bag around me. After a quarter of an our we were both getting annoyed.

"Grayson, I have minimal energy, can we just do it without the bag?" I pleaded, as he looked at me like I was mad.

"The doctor said no water on the bandages, so we're going to get this bag on." he looked at me pointedly through the mirror.

"Please, Gray." I begged, as he looked back at me. After a minute of silence he finally sighed and put the bag away.

"Thank you." I smiled, as I went over towards the bath in the corner.

"Alright, sit down in the bath and we'll try and do your hair." Grayson looked towards me, as I sat myself down.

"Could you take my hair apart?" I questioned, as he nodded.

"Of course." I felt, as Grayson pulled the hair pins out carefully. The hair style from the ball was hanging by a thread, with all the small bobby pins in my hair. It took another ten minutes, till my hair was finally open and loosely falling down.

"Alright, now, uhh,", Grayson sounded confused, as I waited for him to explain how we'd do this, "tilt your head forwards and I'll put your hair that direction."

I did as told and felt him stroke my hair forwards.

"One second." Grayson stated. I looked up and from the corner of my eye, I saw Grayson take off his suit jacket and roll up his sleeves, not wanting them to get wet. Quickly I looked away, as I felt my face go red and hot.

"Alright." Grayson turned on the water and grabbed the shower head.

"This alright?" he questioned, as I felt the water go through my hair.

"Perfect." I smiled, as the water poured down the drain. He shampooed my hair and held a towel to my eyes, as he swilled the soap out with water, making sure it didn't land in my eyes. Another towel was somewhat wrapped around my shoulder for emergencies.

"Can I ask you a question?" I said quietly, as Grayson hummed, rubbing conditioner into my ends.

"Why do you occasionally call me 'love'?" I waited for him to answer with a logical reply, though it took him a while and it was not what I wanted as an answer. Honestly I should've just accepted it being a cute nickname.

"Well you are my girlfriend." he stated, taking another section of hair and putting more conditioner in.

"Not a good reason." I replied, though he didn't seem to be eager to explain.
"Come on, Gray. Please."

"I find my reason just fine."

"But it's not the real one is it?" I questioned back, as he stayed quiet.

"There are many reasons." he said quietly, as he started swilling the conditioner out of my hair.

"Give me the main one."
"Too early." I heard him say quietly.
"What do you mean?"
"You wouldn't want to know. I'll tell you one day." he told me and grabbed a towel, drying my hair off.

"I want to know now though."
"You really don't." he shook his head, wrapping the towel around my head.

"Where's your body wash?" he questioned, as I turned my head.

"On the shelf in the shower." I told him and watched him grab the body wash.

"Could..I do that?" I questioned, as he turned to me. I wasn't quite sure if I wanted him washing me skin to skin.

"You have one arm that moves." he looked at me, as if I wanted to try and shoot him without a gun. Basically calling me stupid.

"Another good point." I muttered, as he smirked.
"Stop acting so smug." "Can't help it."

I watched him pour some soap onto his hands and foam it up with some water.
"Careful." I pointed out.

"Do you think we can unclip the top?" he questioned.

"Why?"
"It would be easier to wash your back." he stated, as I rolled my eyes.

"Grayson, no one washes their back."
"You don't?"
"You do?" I looked at him as if he was crazy.

"We may have to rethink our relationship."
"Excuse me?!" I looked at him with my mouth agape.

"I'm kidding." he said with a laugh, as he washed the soap off of my back with the shower head. I didn't realise he had actually unclipped the top in the mean time.

"Can you put it back together?" I rushed, as he nodded.

"Of course." I felt him clip the back of my top together. My face, surprisingly, was not completely red, even though my boyfriend was basically washing me. It was nice though. I felt comfortable and that was almost shocking to me. I had only trusted my sisters like this till now, though suddenly I was trusting Grayson.

"You embarrassed?" he questioned, as I shook my head.
"Good." he kissed my neck, making me giggle.
"What?" he chuckled.
"You've got stubble." I mentioned, as he scratched his chin.

"Sorry, I didn't manage to shave yet today." he smirked, leaving small kisses down my neck. I couldn't help the giggles that kept escaping my lips, as he didn't stop kissing my neck and face. I also couldn't help the grin that was stuck on my face, which he reciprocated, as he looked at me with a big smile. He was amazing.

(30/7/21)