22

"In here." Alisa walked into another large room, the one next to the red will's room. We followed her, none of us saying anything. If we were right, this would show us another set of places, where we would find some numbers, which would hopefully turn into my birthday.

"Your turn Little Li." Jameson spoke from my left, I nodded, as I headed towards the table, which had the Will on it. I folded it open and took out the purple filter paper.

Slowly I read the contents, as I searched for things I could read. The only thing I found encircled was...my middle name.

"Someone double check it." I called for someone to come over. Avery rushed over, grabbing the filter paper and checked the paper.

"It's only", she didn't finish her sentence, though Grayson and Jameson didn't seem to like that.

"What is it?" they both spoke walking over towards us.

"It's just my middle name." I said quietly. Everyone was silent, as we thought. It didn't make sense. The boys names all had to do with locations and there were also multiple. Either this was some joke or it had to do with something else.

"It's logical." Grayson spoke aloud, as we all turned to him.

"Your birthday is the 13th of January 2005 correct?" he asked, as I nodded, confirming his thought.

(A/N: So I just realised that I called her a Sagittarius, obviously that's not true. So um, now she's a Capricorn. Just in case anyone actually cares.)

"Then it makes sense." he nodded again, making his way towards the door, which would lead back into the hallway.

"Are you going to explain?" Jameson questioned from the side, as the three of us waited for the blond to finally talk.

"'M' is the 13th letter of the alphabet, indicating the 13th as a date. 'A' is the first letter, so January and 'e' is the fifth, so 2005."he explained and left the room.

"Logical." I breathed out, as the other two went into a hushed conversation. I exited the room, searching around the foyer for Grayson, but with no luck.

"Where is he?" I asked John. He pointed to the right hallway, knowing who I was looking for.

"Thanks." I nodded and followed the path. It led to many business rooms, different large foyers and other rooms. The building was important, large, white like a blank canvas. It clearly was a blank canvas for all of the photos on the walls.

Finally after walking around for around about ten minutes, I found Grayson standing in front of a photo.

"It's a beautiful photo." I said aloud, as Grayson turned around.

"You've got a miniature in your room correct?" I asked, as he nodded, turning back towards the photo.

"You took it?" I asked, wanting him to finally say something.

"Yes." Was all I got in return. I walked over to the point where I was standing next to him. He didn't say anything, didn't look at me and kept his eyes focused on the picture of the bird.

A sparrow, black and white photography, the bird the size of a fridge, now that it was printed in large. I wanted the blond to say something, anything really. Something more interesting then a yes or no answer. Something that would make me think a little. We didn't know where to go from now. All we had were two dates. Our birthdays. Our bloody birthdays, as if that clue would help us.

"Say something." I muttered, walking in front of him. I stared up at him, as he still avoided eye contact. He kept staring at the bird behind me.

"Grayson." I spoke again, though he kept ignoring me.