Chapter 66

It was not my business who Diallo was seeing.

"That's great, good for you," was all I said.

"You're so dirty," Gay said. "Her ex-roommate? Boy, that shows us what kind of guy you are."

"It's not like that Rave...it just kind of happened. We were hanging out and then-"

"I said good for you. Now I have to finish some homework."

I walked off and went into my bedroom, closing the door. No, I did not care that Diallo and Allura were dating. I did not like that she did not tell me. It was not my business.

I did not have any homework. I sat thinking about life.

Which led me to call Angel.

"Hey, baby girl."

"How are you, step mummy? You're doing okay with my sister?"

"Ready to let her out and be done with this pregnancy crap. I love my babies, but being pregnant is the worse."

I remembered one time when Angel did not want any kids, now look at her. About to have her second. I was still amazed by it all. Love made her want to do that with her father.

Love was a really strange thing.

"I want to be there when she is born."

"Six more weeks, ugh!"

"That's no time at all, Angel you got this. And I can't wait to hold my little sister. I didn't get to do much around Symone, so I want to baby this baby. Spoil her rotten."

"So there will be two of you, huh?"

She laughed. "Hey, guess what I'm doing for Spring Break? Going to S0uth Beach with some friends."

"Oooh, that's fun. I did that one summer while I was in college. No, it was Daytona Beach. Then I did I did Cancun...well, with my ex-"

"Your ex? Husband, right? Tell me about him,"

"No," was all she said, and quickly changed the subject. "Have you told your father about South Breach? You're flying? Do you have a hotel? You need anything from us?"

"No, my suitemate and I are driving down. Easier and cheaper. We couldn't book a hotel room because we're underage but we were able to be an AirB&B. It's nice."

"Just two of you?"

I was not about to tell her I was meeting up with King and his friends whom I did not know. I knew she would trust me, but it was my father I was more worried about. Of course, boys would be there, it was Spring Break, but going down with a boy I liked was different.

"Just us two riding down. Maybe some other kids from our school will be there." That was all I needed to say.

We talked some more about nothing and I made plans to get there when she was almost due.

The next few days Rayvn and I planned our party-time vacation. That's what we were calling it. Rayvn was bringing lots of smoke, and we were hoping to get some drinks while down there. I would not mind having more pot brownies, or any other edible. I did not want to get wasted, but I liked the little buzz I felt.

My classes were going well, so no worries there. I had not seen or heard from Todd, so that was good. I sent my mother more money before she even asked. Had not heard a peep from her, not even a thank you.

I ran into Allura again and told her I was okay with her dating Diallo. She told me I should come to the next ABC meeting. Since I had nothing planned for that night, I said sure.

Well, only if King would go with me, and he said yes.

"You sure old boy is good with me showing up with you at his meeting?

We were walked to the Student Union where the meeting was held.

"Uh, sure. He's moved on."

"If you say so."

I think I asked King to come so that I could show Diallo I was over him. King and I were still just friends, but hopefully, they would be more someday.

Diallo was there, and so was little miss girlie that approached her about Diallo. Wonder how she felt that Diallo moved on with Allura and not her.

That was not my problem. King and I sat in the back. Gay would never attend one of her brother's meetings as she called it, even though the organization was more than just him. I liked what ABC was about and I liked attending their meetings.

Allura was there, sitting in the front, gazing at Diallo as if she wanted to sop him up. Disgusting.

That was not all who was there. Donnell and Rich were there. I had not seen them much since leaving that residence hall. I saw them around in passing and never would speak, and tehy felt the same about me. We could keep it that way. I had no words for that trash piece of a man.

Although, he had words for me.

"Why are you all in my business, little girl?" Dinnell said when he approached me after the meeting.

"Excuse me?"

"You tell Chantell my business?" He was all up in my face like he wanted to do something to me.

"Man, back up off her like that." King was right at my side.

"Oh she fucking you now after she fucked my man Diallo, yet she wants to be in my business?"

"What are you talking about?" This boy was bugging out over something he didn't even know about. What was going on?

"I see what type of girl you are. Jealous."

"Of what? Of you? Of all the girls you run through? All the girls you brag about around campus? Remember? Your we're proud of hour body count."

"Come on Rayvn let's just roll out for this lil busta get dealt with." King took my arm and started to lead me out but Donnell was not done.

"Me and Chantell still together since you all in my business. She just ain't wanta tell you because you're a hater."

I could not believe my ears. Chantell said she was done with the loser and raising her baby on her own. If she lied, good thing she did not tell her because she in no way supported that.

But that was on her.

"Well, I hope you have enough money to raise two babies now!" I said it loud enough so everyone could hear.

That made me smile.

"Damn, two?" King said to me as we walked out. "What's that guy's problem?"

Before I could answer, Diallo, rushed out and right up to me.

"Are you okay? Donell going off about you in there and I-"

"It's nothing for you to worry about. Like you said, I should stay out of other people's business. That's my bad. You were right I was wrong. But it's not your concern anymore do please go."

Diallo looked at me then at King, nodded, and then walked off.

"Damn lil Rave, you have all the boys twisted!" King laughed and it was kind of funny so I laughed too.

Todd was stalking me.

Diallo still hung up on me.

Now Donnell was stuck on stupid.

"But you're not going to go apeshit on me too, right?"

King gave me his killer grin. "I see you're a hand full."

"Does that scare you away?"

"Naaa!"

A/N: Poor Rayvn. Am I putting her through so much? Enough is enough, it's time for her to not feel so stressed and overwhelmed by everything