PROLOUGE

Jimin feels nice to be awakened on the wide bed with entangled bodies beside him. He silently sighs as he looks at the shadows of light dancing on upon the ceiling. His ears listening to the snores of his brother's peaceful sleep and the gentle knocks of the twigs of the nearby tree by the window seal.

Before, the rustling sounds made him afraid, for they were like monsters that would haunt his soul and accuse him of being solo. Now, he feels relieved. The outside world doesn't matter much anymore. Not even with the tiny sniffling sound that seems to be coming from outside the room.

His mind snaps from his spacing and immediately searches for Daun. He takes a shirt and walks outside the bedroom and towards the couch where she is visibly crouched over. His heart clenches with how sad she looks.

His rapid steps seemingly give way of his presence as she immediately dries up her eyes with the blanket over her.

"Are you crying?" Jimin gently sits beside her and pulls her into a cuddle, letting her face nozzle on his chest.

"No. Of course not." Her denial is a soft whisper.

"Tell me. Hmn? What is it? Is it the hyungs? Is it Taehyung? Jungkook?" His eyes are soft as he studies her puffed eyes and reddish nose.

"No. It's not anyone of you." She pouts.

"The fans!" He frowns as he thinks aloud. "Have you been reading again? I told..."

"No. Not that too." Nose crunched up, she easily halts him from scolding.

"Then tell me." Jimin gingerly coaxes. His hands are featherily caressing her cheeks, tracing the evidence of dried-up tears.

"It's silly." Daun huffs and pushes snuggles more closer, seemingly sniffing the wonderful essence of his scent.

"Nothing is silly when it upsets you. Come on babe. Tell me?"

She tilts her head first, obviously contemplating to share before sighing and then starting. "It's just I have this very sad dream."

"Dream?" Jimin's brow raises. He thinks that it can't just be a dream. He wants to voice his suspicion but he opts to listen for more.

"Yes. The world is at war. It seemed peaceful but it was still at war. Then the seven of you are called for it." Her voice is like a hum to his chest as she speaks.

Jimin's head tilt, trying hard to understand what she means. After all, the world now is at peace. Sure, there are chaos happening around. Storms... Accidents... But not war.

"Silly right?" She pouts.

He really tries not to nod, but he does. Then he adorably smiles and holds her dearly to him.

"Why do you think you're dreaming about it?" He whispers.

"I don't know. It was just so vivid. As if I was living in a life with you but in a different world. There is constant news of bombing... and death tolls... And prisoners of war... It's like a desolate world." Jimin can practically feel her shivering.

"Are we still BTS in it." He can't help but ask.

"I don't know. But surely you are all still popular. People seems to be looking forward for your participation on the war. It was like a hero's farewell. Then I was crying by the road as I watch you all leave."

"That's so sad." He solemnly smiles. That would be devastating to live on such universe.

"Right?" She once again snuggles back to his chest, leaning more with his comfortable warmth.

"That's why you were crying?" He hums.

"It just feels so real... couldn't get my head out of it." She murmurs.

"And now?"

"And now, I can't help but think. What if... What if there is a parallel world where everything is in disorder? What if you have to leave me. Or what if, there are no soul signs and soulmates doesn't exist... Or me... What if I don't exist in your life?" She wonders aloud while her fingers tracing the patterns of his shirt.

"Silly." He giggles, holds her hand and kiss them tenderly. "No matter. I'm sure that we will always find you. Nothing in our universe can keep us apart. If it would be in war. Surely... We will try our best to be back to you." He leans and kisses her crown.

"Really? Even if it takes forever?" Her eyes shine with emotion.

"Yes. Even if it takes forever." He promises.

"Oh Jimin... I can't bare it to be far from you. I love you that much. I can't imagine being separated with all of you."

"You sure do." Jimin's voice is teasing.

She pouts and playfully hits him on the chest and he loudly laughs.

Taehyung then immerges with a very sleepy, yawning face.

"Can't believe you imagined him as an army. Look how adorable Taehyungie is." Jimin playfully comments.

She giggles. "Trust me oppa. Tae oppa's look alone could kill. The enemies don't know what were they in." She retorts.

"What were you two talking?" Taehyung groggily asks.

"You, fighting for war." Jimin answers.

"Huh?"

Both of them sneakers with Taehyung's confused face.

"What?" Taehyung whines as he continuously approaches them and joins the cuddle, sandwiching Daun in between them.

Daun groans with Taehyung's weight, but doesn't do anything but let him sleep over her, closes her eyes and let herself melt with their warmth with a hum.

Jimin chuckles with the silence that follows. The trees outside swaying and dancing. His own heart is singing. His thoughts then go over to what Daun had said. He too can't imagine a life without her. Now that she has completed them, he can't imagine a life devoid with love and the magic of their soul bounds. Good thing, they are in this universe... with her... with his six brothers... and with a promise of wonderful future.