Author's Note

Hi! Call me Gigi. I am an ARMY.

THROUGH HER EYES had ended. I only planned for at most 50 chapters, and yet it made into 118 chapters! And even with that, I wished for it to be longer.

With that, I share to you a new beginning. THROUGH HER EYES: ETERNAL follows the lives of Daun and our Bangtan as married Multiples. Let's see how they conquer the world with many unavoidable spectators. How will they build a polyamorous marriage? Will it be peaceful and full of love? Or will it be as difficult as everyone would assume, especially with the little Bangtans adding on the chaos or the fun? Which will it be?

If ever you haven't read the first story, please do read THROUGH HER EYES before venturing to their next journey!

If you are not comfortable with the concept of polyamorous relationship, hope you know that you've been warned.

Though there are fluffs, but the story is explicitly mature so it is required to be 18+ years old or better yet 21+. Please proceed with caution.

I don't claim BTS. They are mere inspirations. The events in the story are brought from my imagination. Similarities in real life are just pure coincidence.

P.S. Though I am not great in replying but your comments are great inspirations. Please be kind. It doesn't cost to be one. 

Please take note on the following:

1. Statements enclosed in apostrophe (') are thoughts.

2. Statements enclosed in quotation marks (") are actual conversations.

3. Italic statements including those within quotation marks (") were in the past.