VI. BABIES

WARNING: This story is rated mature

WARNING: This story is rated mature. This chapter contains explicit sexual scenario. Please, proceed with caution.

. . . ○ ○ ○ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ○ . . .

It's a fine sunny day with the music of their baby squealing and babbles of laughter. Jungkook is with her, kneeling just in front of her, eyes never leaving from her breast and to their baby even after breastfeeding. The man is dangerously in his own kind of euphoria as he stared and would bite his inner cheeks, seemingly swimming on his wonderland.

She knows that look. She knows how he will do anything for her to do his bidding. He may not say it, but he is in the verge of coaxing her to something so naughty.

'What a man! Even with Dae-hyun around!'

"Baby." His whisper is a curse. Her womb curls and her inner walls clenching. She has been wishing that he would just kiss her already. Maybe it could appease her misery.

"Baby." He once again says in an octave that is surely sending her to hell. She feels like a sinner to feel lust with a baby in hand.

"My baby." There is a teasing grin on his lips as he caresses the little smile of their little Dae-hyun.

'Why is he doing this?' She pouts. She may sound so ridiculous but the way he whispers the endearment is nothing innocent. He has been doing it ever since he had seen her with Namjoon at the bath weeks ago. She was helplessly fucked by the unknowing Namjoon as Jungkook silently commanded her to look at him while he was simply leaning at the door, as if watching her was all natural. His keen attention surely added excited tremble on her bones. She orgasmed a lot. But since then, his "baby" has made her wish he had joined them instead.

"Baby liked it." There is an evil grin plastered on his face. His brows raise as his gaze jumps from hers to the unsuspecting Dae-hyun.

He is definitely making her feral.

"Jungkook. I think you have to quit calling me baby." Her voice is sweet but stern.

"Why?" The man doesn't even bother to stop poking Dae-hyun's cheeks on her arms. The little man coos with his father's teasing, feeling pleased with his mother's warmth.

"Because... Just because." She huffs.

"No. I won't." He grins silly as he kisses the chunky baby bread cheekies with an endeared shake of his head, earning him a loud slap on his face which he just shrugs with a chuckle.

"Don't you think our Dae-hyun would be confused?" She peers through the huge smile of the child.

"Do you think he's confused now?" Jungkook asks with all his attention now on her, fingers on her chin to see through her eyes.

"No?" She blushes.

"Then, it's okay." He toothily smiles and looks at her with the eyes that always make her melt. Why can't she reason out with Jungkook?