XXIV. SMITTEN

. . . ○ ○ ○ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ○ ○ ○ . . .

"Tell me that you are head over heels for your wife without telling me you are head over heels of your wife." A grin brightens his face as he looks at a picture of his obvious heart eyes whilst looking at his beautiful wife. The picture speaks a volume so loud it's screaming out from his phone. One is already enough yet the four pictures in a square grid on the social media has become immensely loud, making his heart burst with overflowing love...

"Ready?" He melted inside, feeling all the blessings and luck in the world as he appreciatively stared.

"How do I look, Love?" The air itself stirred and gasped in awe as she slowly turned.

"As beautiful as ever." Namjoon answered with whole honesty. In fact, the word couldn't give justice to what she was. Beautiful was a bland word to describe her. He didn't bother to search for any other word though, because she herself had always been perfect.

Her dress hugged her form and gently dropped down to her ankles. It's decent with its sheer sleeve but the peering creamy thigh on the slit did things to him. Not to mention the full bump that proudly protrudes. She's a bud glowing to a full bloom. A sweet bud which never failed to entice him.

"Oh, don't look at me like that." Her lashes fluttered meekly.

"Like what?" He whispered as his feet took him closer. "As if I want to lock you up here and kiss you so passionately, you won't want to go anymore?" She giggled. "Because I do, love."

"Stop. This charity event is important." Her fingers fiddling on the lapel of his suit sent tinkling sensations. She didn't have to touch his skin to make his soul high. Her proximity was always enough... more than so. He couldn't help but lean down and feel her breath ghosting his face. He couldn't just simply help his hands gingerly holding her hips, pulling her, feeling her baby bump so close. "We have to be there."

"Should we? Jin-hyung alone can grace the occasion." He whispered. Hopingly convincing.

"Joonie..." A whimper rasped out before their noses touch... before he longingly took a teasing peck on her lips. He wanted to nip her lips open, venture through her caverns, and ignite her heat. Yet, before he could, loud incoming thuds alarmed him.

"Appa!" The high-pitched voice immediately dislodged him from her. Especially when the girl and another one gasped in delight. "Eomma! You're so beautiful!" Expectedly, the twins ran towards their mother, but before they could, he caught the two of them and lifted them to his arms.

"Careful princesses, you might ruin eomma's dress."

"It's okay Joonie." Daun lovingly said and gingerly caressed the twins' cheeks. "And why are you here?"