XVII. STARS

. . . ○ ○ ○ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ○ ○ ○ . . .

"It's true. You are clumsy." She giggles as she lovingly squeezes herself on Namjoon's arms.

"Stop it, love. I'm becoming upset." The man pouts, thumbs gently caressing her palms.

"Awww. Love... I am also clumsy. There's nothing wrong about that." She whispers, peering through the dancing shadows of his face and to his gentle dragon eyes.

"Not until your child tells you that on your face."

She laughs. Her voice tingling to the night, quietly harmonizing with the croaking frogs and the chirping crickets.

Time is a construct. It's holds nothing with a family full of love. The smiles and laughter had interchangeably become seconds and minutes. Their sweet loving care had become hours. They were seemingly so fleeting, yet eternal. She only wishes that these last within the hearts and memories of their kids.

Without knowing, the sun had set, tailed with the reds and oranges... a beauty with awe and wonder. And then, night came. And the fairy lights brightened in a calm soothing glow.

It's been almost an hour since she had awoken with Ji-hyun's soles kicking her face, Ju-hyun laying on Jimin's belly and Dae-hyun's little body being squished in between Hoseok and Jimin's side. Them, being huddled together on the multiple futons spread in front of the fireplace, made her feel emotions of so much gratitude and love. It made her want to stay awake and continue observing her family peacefully snoring the night in each other's arms. And as quick as she could blink, she noticed five of her husbands missing. Yoongi is not even on the huge bed where he last rested. With a coat over her pajamas, she tiptoed outside, passing through a tent with a heavily sleeping Jin inside. She wondered where the others be, not until she saw the flickering light by the river. There, she saw her Joonie sitting on the huge rock silently gazing at the crescent moon hovering above.

Since then, they are left alone, sitting underneath the glittering night sky, peeking through the branches of the umbrellas of branches of towering trees. A barrel filled of firewood in front of them is lit in exchange of the fairy lights. It's warm, but nothing is warmer than her husband.

"You should have seen Dae-hyun's face as he almost spilled the kimchi." She remembers how her son almost cried. "He's too adorable. You must forgive him."

Dinner was served with the grill roaring with the sizzling of highly marbled beef, pork, and even Namjoon's frowned seafood. The kids enjoyed being allowed to help in dishing out dinner. And even with their awkward little libs, they challenged the ways of keeping everything tidy and organized and they did it without any accidents.

Namjoon laughs. "I was never angry with him. I adore and love him so much." There is a twinkle of pride on his face.

She giggles.