XXIII. AFFECTION

. . . ○ ○ ○ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ○ ○ ○ . . .

"Wow! Eomma! You're so beautiful!" Trust the twins to squeal in delight. It mutes Hoseok's gasp, resorting to nod in agreement.

"Really? I thought the latter is the best."

"No omma. This is the bestest!" Ju-hyun's dimples pop up with her wide smile.

"Twirl omma. Like a princess." Ji-hyun excitedly commands.

Daun giggles as she gracefully and carefully follows her little stylists.

Hoseok can't help being enamored with his wife. The dress hugs her so well with her curves and protruding bump of her belly. It flows down on her ankles with a slit that shows the milky skin of her thighs. However, he can't help but stare, agape, at the rosy glow of her cheeks and down her neck, pass her collarbone and to her cleavage.

"I still can't believe how lucky I am." Jin mutters under his breath. The eldest is in awe, eyes glowing with so much affection.

Hoseok can't blame the man. He too has been constantly asking himself how lucky he is. First, to have found such wonderful brotherhood. Second, their soulmate, the love of their lives. Third, their adorable family with children is always inspiring him to be better if not best. Now, Daun is carrying their much awaited fourth baby. And she's getting more beautiful with the growth of her belly. She's practically glowing like the moon as it hovers fully overhead in a sparkly winter night... delicately blooming like the bright pinks and peaches of cherry blossoms on spring.

"Jinnie, Hobi... Oppa. What do you think?" Her beaming smile makes him speechless as she fashions the dress again with a slow turn.

"You're beautiful, darling." Jin compliments before Hoseok can even think a perfect praise.

She blushes with a shy little smile on her lips. And when her gaze locks on Hoseok's, her lids flutters, silently asking for his opinion.

"You are so beautiful, sweet."

She cutely touches her cheeks as she cocks her head, cheeks so flushed, she is turning so red like a ripened tomato.

"I mean... the dress." She says whilst holding the skirt in a way that the slit fully shows her thigh. "What do you think of it?"

"Omma. You're so pretty whatever you wear." Dae-hyun beats him to it. The boy looks so attentive as he sits properly by his side.

"Yes. She's like a princess." Ji-hyun voices as she jumps around her eomma.

"There's no one more beautiful than eomma." Ju-hyun giddily announces.

"Eomma is perfect." Dae-hyun proudly says.

Hoseok laughs. "What more can I say?"

With an annoyed crease on her forehead, Daun pouts.

"Eomma. You don't believe us?"