XX. ALWAYS

. . . ○ ○ ○ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ○ ○ ○ . . .

The god rays shine through the sheer white flowing curtains, creating a feeling of magical serenity. Added with classical music gently humming through the walls of the Art room and Daun is quietly painting on a small canvas, the place has become his peace.

Taehyung can't help but lean on the door frame and watch her shoulder length hair sway with the breeze and the gentle smile on her lips as she paints. The cute way her brows cross with her focus and the depth of her dimples showing from time to time. As always, he is mesmerized. He treasures the feeling of immense adoration and love pooling and burning inside his chest into something so heated. It doesn't help when she is still wearing her silky sleep wear. Probably struck with a sudden inspiration, she quickly went to draw, not bothering to change into any other clothes. Its straps fail to cover the golden glow of his mark on her left shoulder. Its lengthy slit shows the smoothness of her thighs. He bets she's not wearing anything underneath. Not with her nipples peaking and the gentle fall of the cloth on her hips. But instead of raging lust, he feels the warmth seeping on his heart. It's quite unexplainable, but he likes it to simmer more... just more.

He doesn't mind staying and feeling the world pause in this moment. If only he could just stop time, he would...

An idea comes into mind and quickly he takes his vintage camera from his room. After which, he returns with Dal-rae still focused on what she's doing until he takes a shot, causing a shutter breaking through the peace.

"Tae Tae!" She whines after flinching and snapping her head towards the sudden sound.

"Can't help it." He just grins silly as he takes another shot with a different angle. "Perfect." He whispers to himself.

"I thought you're still sleeping." She asks as she lays down the paintbrush along the palette, now faced and focused on his approaching form.

"I loved to, but the empty bed had become cold without you in it. I had to search for you." Taehyung says whilst leaning over to kiss her forehead, thumbs sensually stroking her arms.

Instantly, a rosy-pink colors her cheeks. A swirl of gold on her beautiful round doe eyes.

He chuckles deeply, amused by her bashfulness. It doesn't fail to clench his heart in a way that wants him to squish her to a tight embrace and kiss her until breathlessness, just like he did last night.

Her eyes had depth so eternal he couldn't fathom. Fate had sure made him the happiest man he could be. He, along with her, on the balcony of his own room, her palms over his as they looked up at the millions of diamonds adorning the dark skies. It's too quiet, just them while the others were tired but blissfully asleep.

Feeling her so close made his heart swell so large, it's almost bursting.

"I love you."