VIII. ALLURE

WARNING: This story is rated mature

WARNING: This story is rated mature. This chapter contains explicit sexual scenario. Please, proceed with caution.

. . . ○ ○ ○ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ○ . . .

Everyday had been a crossroad. Down south was a heavenly torture while up north was a total hellish crusade of nothing but goodness. And just as always, he had been trapped at the midst of sacred silence along the cycle of running through the path of servitude, loyalty, commitment, and love. However, recently, he has been dangerously at the cliff, dangling along his weak and crumbling resolve. Another call from his siren would definitely pull him down to her blazing desire.

That would be a sure great plunge, one that he willingly dives.

So, what's stopping him?

Nothing, actually.

Even with Daun's pregnancy, nothing has been withholding him. No one has been restraining him, but no one knows his dilemma as well. It's just him and his soul hear. He couldn't even tell the others to keep his wife's dignity... vowing all these years to keep her saintly even with the filthy scenarios in her head. After all, even with the most tempting and conniving scandalous thoughts over her husbands, she had remained passive... seemingly satisfied in her inner monologues of carnal fantasies.

Without her consent, he would stay as it is... providing, only what she wants from him.

But as weeks passed by, the problem has thrashed into a storm. Maybe it's because he's been mostly staying at home, after the tedious and grueling solo activities, and her thoughts has been so unapologetically loud caused by her devious hormones. Her desires for her husbands have led to a phase of wishing on sucking cocks and gulping loads of their cums. Her whining voice has been echoing inside his head. Perhaps, it's a plea for him to take notice and help her with it.

And he can't be a great husband if he denied her.

"More! Harder! Yoonie!" Her moans were a harmony to the sloshing and slapping sounds of their sex. Her full breasts shuddered in his every pounding. Her breathe heaved. Her body glistened and rattles with her pleasure.

The flatter of her eyelids on her lust-hazed orbs was a picture he wanted to paint on his studio walls. He wanted her look of pleasure on his skin, beside the mark of little seven of his brothers... tattoos that he forbade but longs to have... the only exceptions to blemish his body.

She's always his temptress... his siren... his beginning... his end.

"Daun-ah... Love." He could only grunt as they both shake with their release.

"I want more." She admitted minutes after as they cuddled. She had been insatiable. "Will it be okay?" She whispered so close on his ears as she straddled him and proceeded to tease his tireless cock. "Would it be safe for a threesome?" A bit of hesitation creased on her brows with her hands cupping the healthy swell of her belly. Instinctively, his hands lovingly stroked her bump.