I. JOYOUS

. . . ○ ○ ○ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ○ . . .

"Hello, unnie!" Daun giggles with how Hanna peeps through the huge double door before she opens it wide to enter.

"You're here!"

"I am your best friend! I must be here!" Hannah playfully pouts.

"Thank you." A huge gummy smile is painted on Daun's face.

"Know that I still don't forgive you for letting me know your engagement with a twitter trend. How could you!" Hannah nags with a grin on her face.

Daun laughs a loud with the memory.

Apparently, ARMY uncovered the engagement first when Jungkook uploaded a picture with an unmistaken two new bands of rings on his left hand. Congratulations quickly poured out through twitter trends since comments in their Instagram are available only to those they follow. It lasted for days and reached through millions. Media all around the world feasted on it. Some of course were skeptical but everything made clear when another picture was shared by Taehyung with his hands holding hers with identical rings on their fourth fingers. Hours later, an announcement was posted to all of their official social media accounts, stating that the BTS finally have asked for their soulmate's hand in marriage. Being a huge ARMY, Hannah immediately got wind of the news before Daun could even call and squeal it on her best friend's ears.

"You were just so quick to figure it out. You shouldn't take it against me." Daun mutters.

"Anyways..." Hannah easily dismisses the topic as she observes Daun from head to toe. Her eyes literally sparkles as she does so." You are so beautiful, unnie. The dress makes you look like an empress!"

"Really?" Daun immediately blushes. Her fingers caress the veil that flows elegantly pass her shoulders and down to the floor with such great care to avoid tugging it down and ruining her hair. The classic satin bejeweled off shoulder – laced sleeved mermaid wedding dress hugs perfectly her frame. It's classic and elegant.

"I'm really glad you choose this instead of the wide princess bride dresses. It suits you so much. You are so stunning!" Hannah delightfully adds. "Isn't she, Appa?" Hannah mischievously smiles and looks back to the entrance.

Daun's eyes widen as she follows Hannah's line of sight. A surprised gasp escapes from her lips as she recognizes the middle-aged man by the door. She couldn't believe it. She thought that not communicating for months had already destroyed their relationship. Abruptly, she stands and bows towards the person.

"Thank you for coming, uncle." Daun gratefully says, eyes never leaving his.

"I should be grateful that you invited me with this precious moment." Her uncle croaks with obvious tearful eyes.

"I told you. He is not angry." Hannah giggles as she hooks her arm to the man.

"I-I am really sorry for all those times I stopped connecting with you." She sincerely whispers.