XVIII. BEST

. . . ○ ○ ○ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ○ ○ ○ . . .

Back on the huge tree and feet propped forward on a cushion, the day has become so comfortably peaceful. The sun is shining brightly high up the blue clear sky with its rays beaming through the swaying white curtains along the posts of the canopy that is built around the tree. Colors dancing from the hanging charms and shells. They rattle with the gentle breeze, creating a pleasant beat with the happy squeals of the twins as they ran around the beach with their appas. It adds to the zen of the waves as the sea gently tiptoes along the shore, and to the occasional crisp sound of the flipped pages of the book she's reading.

Yes. Beach. Avoiding the highly congested highways from the flock of summer vacationers, they flew to Busan in a private jet. They are now in the private resort that Jimin and Jungkook own. It's far more developed now. The old building was brought down and had been changed into a huge mansion, facing the beautiful seas of her dear husbands' birthplace. The mansion is a modern sleek glass house in contrast to the Asian-European architectural beauty that they have at the mountain. Maybe because, Jungkook was the main person who overseed the construction that it became so. Nonetheless, it is beautiful and has more potential for fun and games for the kids...at least that's what Jungkook proudly told all of them.

There is an under-the-sea-themed park that is suspiciously not for kids. Not with its deathly slides which one forks towards the sea and the other to a six-foot olympic-sized pool. There's a pirate-look-out tree house which has the gadgets befitting for a zombie apocalypse and an old shipwreck-looking cabin with a real simulator of a submarine. The latter would seem to be a great under the sea experience for the children but not with how it incorporates a battle scene of Atlantis with multiple hideous sea creature to eliminate for.

She remembers Jimin hysterically laughing when Yoongi regretfully mumbling about not intermediating on the project. Well, as what the second eldest said, good thing they are not really always in the vicinity or he might go crazy with how Jungkook would influence the children with online gaming. He is kind of traditional in rearing the children and if it's up to Daun, she likes the same. Surprisingly, Jin is the same. Not until they are old enough, at least. And with that, the hyung line never allow the children in any of the facilities unless they will be child proofed. And the slides that her husbands love so much, except her dear Hoseok and Taehyung, well... Namjoon, against his will, closed it up...for now.

A smile curves on her lips as she looks up from her reading and watches her little girls on Jimin's and Hoseok's hold as they playfully catch the foaming bubbles on the waters. Their tiny little toes wiggle and curl as they squeal. Her two husbands sport huge smiles. Jungkook and Taehyung teasingly splashes them, instigating more squeals.

She can't help but giggle with the scene.

She is about to go back to a passage of her book when her little companion breaks his silence.