IV. DADDIES

. . . ○ ○ ○ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ○ . . .

They can't quite fathom how a tiny beautiful soul can come to their lives. How such bundle is a literal pure joy and already a source of their pride.

It's simply so magical.

Words can't explain the utter relief and extreme happiness when they heard him cry. They wanted to cry as well, though a huge portion of them would like to shout to the world that they are now dads.

They are now appas.

They lovingly watch their wife as she tearfully smiles towards the little human on her arms. Glimmers of love sparkles on her orbs as she caresses the little forehead as he feeds on her breast. Her coo is so adorable as the little nose crunches with her touch. They can't help but gasp in adoration on the wriggling of his little fists, as if he fully understands how he is much loved and cared of by the people surrounding him.

"He is so tiny." Namjoon endearingly says, eyes crescent with deep dimples on his delighted cheeks.

"He is so beautiful." Hoseok comments with his wide heart smile.

"His nose is like yours, hyung." Jungkook says to his Hobi-hyung as he tries hard to squeeze by Daun's side. His eyes are already red from crying himself. "And he has dimples!" He whisper-gasps as he sees one. He is sure there is one on the other side of his face. He really wants to poke it. It's deep like his Namjoon-hyung's, he could cry again.

"Thank you so much, darling." Jin tenderly says as he leans and kisses her forehead. He is quick to recover from passing out. He is now sitting by her side, fully supporting and taking good care of her even before she could say whatever she needs.

She tilts her head and looks at all their loving glances. A little smile is on her lips. She is still quite weak, but she can't spoil this moment to meet her son for the first time and provide him the nutrition he needs.

"Our little star." She sniffs.

Jin lovingly kisses her again, never forgetting to thank her over and over again for bringing them such precious star.

"Yes. Our little boy." Yoongi mumbles, nodding as he casually wipes a lone tear on his cheeks.

"Look at him drinking milk. He is so behaved. Such a good boy." Jimin giggles. He can't help notice how the little mouth suckles his mother's breast.

The baby stops for a moment, as if listening, pleased with his appa's comment.

The rest chuckles except Taehyung who starts to sob, gaining everyone's attention.

"Tae?" Jimin asks with his crescent moon eyes, knowing too well that his best friend and true brother of their bond is not just being dramatic. He knows that Taehyung adores children the most, actually all of them, and having their son is like a dream come true for him. Taehyung had shared many times how he wanted to stay on one of his soul dreams, surrounded by their kids. Now, is just the start of his reality. It's funny though, how the younger is standing a bit farther from their wife, seemingly afraid to step forward and shatter the moment of such miracle.