XII. BLISS

WARNING: This story is rated mature

WARNING: This story is rated mature. This chapter contains explicit sexual scenario. Please, proceed with caution.

. . . ○ ○ ○ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ○ . ..

They watch as the occupants of the bed devour each other. They listen as their breaths intermingle with their fiery kisses, like a rapper's voice to a female timbre in a sultry song. One is raspy and low, while the other is high but soft... Very befitting to a world renowned rapper and his muse. Together they sing with a seemingly endless eargasmic moans and groans.

It brings out the beasts within them.

Jungkook in particular feels unsure with the intimacy. Watching his hyung closing his eyes, brows crossed with the sensation of their lovely wife's tongue tasting his neck and down to his chest, is boiling up his soul into such temperature he can't still quite understand even the million times he had felt such fire. He feels heat sizzling his core. The sleeping crater had cracked once more, spewing molten lava of his being. His soul is blazing and booming into a billion sparkles of embers. Like fireworks, he's exploding with colors of overwhelming mix of excitement and lust. He is quite unsure whether to stay watching or join. One thing for sure, he doesn't want this to stop.

Meanwhile, Hoseok gulps with his hands mimicking his sweet Daun's pair as she grasps the garter of Namjoon's shorts, pulling it low, taking out the huge leaking monster. He moans of the imagery of his own length in Daun's generous tight grip instead of Namjoon's. He would like to close his eyes to such illusion but nothing beats the live performance that their wife is sporting. Like a matador to her bull. Daun is the same. Namjoon is as always rough in bed... a wild beast but tonight he is tamed. He could praise her slicked dainty fingers for beating its wild nature. Such power! How great if he is subdued to such ministrations? How great if it's her hands on his cock and not his own?

Jin, in the other hand, clenches his fists, fighting over not to push the younger away to replace him and pin his darling on the bed... or better yet, ties her up to the headboard. No. It's not of pure jealousy but rather the need to let the others see how beautiful she is whenever she weeps and begs for his cock to fuck her senseless. Isn't it grand to share the beauty of her desperation of her lust in its purist form? With soul feel, he could feel her undying want for their leader which ultimately enhances his own. He doesn't like to wait, yet he doesn't like being rude as well. He can only let himself drool over how expertly her tongue licks the angry mushroom head of Namjoon, wishing his moment to unfold her wonders for the rest of his brothers.

Namjoon's eyes roll to the back of his head while Daun continues on her kitten-ish licking.

Jimin's tongue pushes against his inner cheeks as if involuntarily mirroring Daun. It has been so long since they had such a live porn of their wife. Not when they had started to be careful around the kids after being caught by their eldest as they had been frisky around the house. Thankfully, he had been so horny and left his clothes on as he pounded on her at the kitchen counter. With the little boy's height, there was no way he spotted them in a scandalous position. Yet, it was still disastrous. Dae-hyun thought he was angry at his mother as he kept on growling dirty words on her ears and slapping every word on her already red bum with each of his thrust. Thankfully, Taehyung was so quick to notice the little boy's presence and took the confused boy away before he could watch more and ask questions. Now, with their newly renovated exclusive love nest, there is no longer fear of being seen by anyone of the kids. They made sure of it. Freely, he pumps his girth in every bob of Daun's head as she takes Namjoon's cock in her mouth.