XIII. FAME

. . . ○ ○ ○ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ○ . . .

An arm loops around Daun's waist. A face presses on her hair, sniffing each of the strands.

A giggle bursts on her throat, knowing too well who among them is particularly clingy in the early morn. Not with the way he breathes her in as if she is his oxygen.

"Kookie!" She whines when his hand has attempted a not so gentle squeeze on her lower cheeks, feeling it's reddened soreness.

"Good morning, baby." He mumbles in a deep husky voice, now his nose is hooked on the dainty crook of her nape and to the curve of her shoulders, leaving trails of fresh red blotches as he nips.

Hand leaving the spatula on the mixing bowl, she reaches for the curls of his head as she closes her eyes, thoroughly enjoying his scent and the zings of his ministrations.

"What's with you?" She whispers.

"Can't I appreciate my baby's scent anymore?" His fingers lifts from her waist and curls under her chin, gingerly tilting her head to face him.

She gasps with the colors of their soul connection so thick and luscious on his orbs. The golden glow is a wonder and always so magical to look at.

"You can't." She bashfully smiles. She wants to tease the man but as much as she wants to, his soul scent is somehow affecting her, flaring her nostrils to the wonderful scent of the early spring. It's fragrance with his lust is like a bucket of pure essence of the rarest flowers. It surrounds her like the mist of the early dawn. It's dizzying. It's clouding her mind up and roaring to just abide to what their souls want. However, she can't. Her body is still yet to rest fully. Though sated, her body feels so used. Her skin is tight against her body. Her bones and muscles are sore. It's curious in comparison to her limitless energy before. Perhaps since she is a mother with three kids now and has lots of responsibilities to do, unlike before when she can just go laze out for the entire day.

Now, she's like a ticking bomb, so close to its time. Even a dollop of their possessiveness can expire the magic holding her up. Nonetheless, her soul is already brimmed with its nutrients and it would be gluttonous to embark on another extensive loving.

"Hmmn" He hums with eyes closed, as if praying for sanity and world peace.

She is eternally grateful how her husbands are the most understanding people in the entire world. She can't ask anything for more.

Tiptoeing, she kisses his cheeks and whispers, "Promise, as soon as I get some rest, you'll have me."

With a sly smile and a naughty tongue pushing against his inner cheek, Jungkook's eyes squint with her promise. Then they mellow to kind crescents, sparkling, so much endeared as he kisses her forehead. "How about you tell me what to do and you can just rest." He lovingly whispers.