XV. FAMILY

WARNING: This story is rated mature

WARNING: This story is rated mature. This chapter contains explicit sexual scenario. Please, proceed with caution.

. . . ○ ○ ○ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ○ ○ ○ . . .

"Dae-hyunie!" Hoseok squeals as he meets the smiling little boy halfway, immediately crouches with wide arms, and lifts him up to pepper kisses on little his face. "You miss me? Huh? You miss me, son?"

"Appa!" Daehyun grumpily whines, trying hard to push himself from his dad's ticklish stubble. But soon enough, his frown curves to a smile and opens to a squealing laugh.

"You can't stop me from kissing you young man." Hoseok blows bubbles on the child's cheeks and playfully nips on them.

"Appa!" Dae-hyun reaches out to another man. "Help me." He is able to beg between his laugh.

"Careful Hoba... you might injure our Dae-hyun." Namjoon swiftly comes to the rescue.

"Hmpf." Hoseok frowns. He feels dejected. After being away for a foreign schedule, he had been looking forward to smooch his beloved kids. Now, the eldest seems to have grown so much with his absence. He knows he's overly dramatic. After all, it's just been a week, but why can't the boy let him drown him with his loving kisses?

"Saranghe, Appa." Dae-hyun easily soothes.

Hoseok pretends to sulk further but can't keep a serious face with how the child cutely smiles and endearingly kisses the tip of his nose.

"Now you miss me?"

The boy smiles.

"Say it." He squints.

"I miss you appa and I love you!" Dae-hyun squeals before another onslaught of kisses-attacks.

"What about me?" Namjoon asks. Naturally, the boy says the same.

"I love my appas!" Dae-hyun's proclamation sends both of their hearts to cloud nine. Surely, as fathers, nothing beats the feeling of knowing that their children love them as much as they do.

Namjoon's dimples mirror the depths of Dae-hyun's as he is about to reply an "I love you more" but halts with a cute chubby little child peering up towards them. They are taken a back with how huge and dark the kid's eyes are and how they are beautifully framed with thick naturally curled lashes.

Dae-hyun notices how his two dads gaze downwards. As he follows their lines of sight, his smile broadens to a brighter sunshine, eclipsing Hoseoks. He wiggles to be placed down and face the shorter kid.

"Hello." Dae-hyun greets the other as the latter's eyes still flutters curiously towards the tall men. "What is it?" He adds with a gentler tone.

The child blushes and hands Dae-hyun a binded book.