V. HUSBANDS

WARNING: This story is rated mature

WARNING: This story is rated mature. This chapter contains explicit sexual scenario. Please, proceed with caution.

. . . ○ ○ ○ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ○ . . .

The sound of the sea crashing below the rigid rocks is a calming chaos. Bubbles pop with the waves. They splash back to the depths and crash again. Nothing is shallow. Only frightening deep. One wrong move and a brittle part would crack and slide them down. The sea would surely swallow them, just like the pebbles that Namjoon has been throwing.

Daun giggles. Gone is the forlorn feeling that bit her heart after her call to the others. She had talked, as what she wants to call it, with her babbling baby boy. The six assure that her Dae-hyun is okay and told her to enjoy their respected leaders' company. With how he could pacify their eldest, Namjoon had been crowned again with another set of leadership role – one that he welcomes a lot more than his permanent role to their band.

Namjoon giggles the same as he side-eyes her. The pebbles are now spared as his focus switches to her face.

"What?" She beams with his sticky gaze. She knows what he is thinking the moment his dragon eyes squint on her.

"Just marveling you." His voice has gone lower. It trickles a kind of heat that the sun couldn't even equate. Not even with its summer shine.

Her lips curve into a smile and looks unto the horizon, refusing to meet the dare that sizzles on his gaze. She tries to appear calm, yet her whole body easily jolts with his touch on her hand while he brings it to his lips to lick it. Note. Not a simple kiss but a seductive suggestive lick.

"Joonie! We're in public." She whisper-gasps.

"No one's around." He slyly smirks and scoots closer to her. Truly, with the wide rocky space, not a soul is in sight. It's only them, a bit closer to a cliff, overlooking the vast sea of Jeju. Even with all the area only for them, she still feels drowning just with his proximity.

"Don't you ever think how is it to make love with nature?" He peers so close. His breath closing in, whispering tantalizing spell in her skin.

"We already did that, remember?" She is curiously becoming breathless herself.

"Ah... The soul ceremony." He deeply chuckles. Then, the very moment comes in mind. The swirls of their bond floating like a shoal of gold dusts shrouded them, like a blanket, warm and secure. It was magical. Not to mention the heightened pleasure of mating with her seven when finally, their soul threaded into one. It had been over a year yet the mere memory can invoke the same zings on her nerves. Nonetheless, the feeling never dwindled with her seven. It has been a constant spice on their lives. Their bond never wilts but blooms a million times more.

Unconsciously, her chest heaves.

"Don't you want to do it again? How about with me?" The feathery touch of his fingers on her back sizzles more than the sun.