XXI. NEW

. . . ○ ○ ○ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ○ ○ ○ . . .

Little giggles pull Daun awake from her dreamland before her alarm rings. The moment she opens her eyes, she sees a pair of wide curious adorable dragon eyes, lids fluttering on her while two warm bodies squeezing her.

"Ji-hyun." Her voice is still groggy from sleep.

"Rise and shine, sweetness!" Another lovely voice says with a giggle.

"Good morning, my love." A boy's voice says in a rather deeper unnatural way.

Daun can't help but laugh. Not with how the two mimic their dads.

"Good morning, omma." Ji-hyun chirps before she buries her face on her chest, hands groping on her shoulders, whilst the two blowing bubbles on her slightly protruding tummy, tickling her into fits of giggles. It's hard to breathe with three cutesies are attacking her on her bed.

When she finally breathes normally, she whines a "Ji-hyun! Ju-hyun! Dae-hyun!" and heartily laughs as the three smooches her morning kisses on her face, making her close her eyes tight into crescent moons.

The three had been waking up so early even before she could. It's no surprise how excited they are for their incoming sibling.

"Really? We're going to be big sisi?" Ju-hyun squealed after finally understanding what their appa Jin meant as being careful with eomma because a precious baby had been sleeping in her tummy and told them that they would be soon big sisters.

Ji-hyun claps and bounces as she squeals.

"A baby boy? girl?" Dae-hyun's eyes were huge as he cocked his head at the side. He seemingly couldn't understand how a baby could be sleeping in their mother's belly. However, the boy had seemed set his priorities in knowing the gender first.

"Does it matter? We will love them the same." Daun beams, nodding synchronously to the boy. But the honest, "I want a brother though." Made her laugh so loudly. Jimin too couldn't contain his laugh as he fell on his chair. Hoseok and Taehyung even howled.

"Buddy. Maybe you will welcome a brother? We don't know yet." Yoongi said as his shoulders shook.

"Yup. We are yet to know." Jin seconded.

Namjoon endearingly ruffled the boy's head as he perked up at the possibility. His eyes were glittering akin to when Jimin gives him another book about dinosaurs, so thrilled.

'Oh! How can they tell the boy?'

"Me! Me! Me! I want a baby sisi!" Ji-hyun interjects whilst jumping with her an adorable lisp.

"I want one boy and one girl like me!" Ju-hyun insisted with her convincing puppy eyes. "Please, omma. Can we have two?"

Another laugh bellowed. This time, the eight of them couldn't stop laughing. Even their house help - Mrs. Jang, who was serving them snacks commented how adorable the kids are.