II. POSITIVE

WARNING: This story is rated mature

WARNING: This story is rated mature. This chapter contains explicit sexual scenario. Please, proceed with caution.

. . . ○ ○ ○ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ○ . . .

The cold breeze of February gently whistles through the balcony and inside the room, blowing on Daun's sketchbook, turning its pages from one to the next. So gently, it flies a loose sheet to the air and lands on the two occupants' feet. The glass sliding door should have been tightly closed, but no one bothers. The two are too preoccupied with each other to care. After all, it doesn't make them tremble, nor the reason of multiple whisks of misplaced paint on a canvas with swirls and corrugated lines instead of the usual heavenly rainbow mists.

"Hobi..." Daun breathlessly moans her husband's name.

"Keep working, sweet." Hoseok's deep voice shivers as he squeezes her mounts, toying the beads on their peaks.

"Please..." Daun breathlessly groans whilst attempting to grind herself against Hoseok.

The two are a sight to behold. Both are naked. Hoseok is on her chair while Daun is on his lap, sweaty, breathless, and a moaning mess. Why else, she is on the mercy of his cock as she attempts to paint on a new piece.

"Isn't it easy to paint this way?" His breath alone sends tingling sensations on her skin, renewing the zings zapping through her veins.

"I already said sorry!" She helplessly whines.

Hoseok's teeth nip her shoulders, making her yelp. "No, sweet... I want you to feel how I felt." Humming, his tongue wetly licks the marks. "I told you to behave, didn't I? But you were really such a brat." He deeply grumbles as he breathes in the pungent tangerine on her skin.

"B-but... Hmn..." She whimpers in between her statements. "You were busy." Her lips tremble.

"You knew I had to have a livestream schedule with ARMYs, but what were you doing with that skimpy night dress with Taehyung? It was my birthday, sweet." His hands are both on her hips, stilling her as he slowly ruts on her wet core.

"Hobi ~" Her voice quivers. Her brows are creased with focus. "We were just teasing."

"Teasing? It was torture." He growls a bit as he bites nuzzles on the dainty curve of her neck.

A trickle of hot pleasure spreads on his groin, twitching his cock, as he recalls how Taehyung had pleased her behind the camera. He seemed so drunk with how flushed and awkward he was, occasionally making some cute noises to cover up their moans. He regretfully decided to end the livestream earlier. He had no choice with how horny he had become. However, after saying his farewell with their millions of ARMYs, his beloved Daun was already cuddled with grinning Taehyung, already sleeping. He swore he would have his revenge.