Prologue

Meera is an ambitious and independent young woman

Meera is an ambitious and independent young woman. A software engineer by profession. Sweet, lovely, and the only child of her parents. Everything seems to be perfect in her life. 

A big fan of reading books, she finds herself immersed in the realm of enchanting tales. If she is lost, she can be found in her fairytales. She is excited about her marriage. While the people of her age are running away from the name of the marriage. She is happily participating in her matchmaking. No wonder her friends think that she is a hopeless romantic person and has too many unrealistic expectations in real life, and in marriage.

Little do they know that she knows what she is doing. There is much more going on in her brain than mere 'excitement'. She is excited not for marriage but for independence.
Happy or not, she is doing it for the independence that she is longing for since her childhood.

It was ironic that she read a lot of romance but didn't believe that love existed.

She was clear that she didn't want love thing in her marriage. She just wanted a husband who could mind his own business and whenever open his mouth to talk, be rude to her so that it can remind her to not talk to him ever.

"He seems to be a nice guy," Her mother said when Meera was lost in her thoughts.

Without even looking, she confirmed "Hmm! Yeah! " She doesn't really have anything to do with the guy's look's, his parents or his money. She just wanted to check his attitude. 

"We should proceed to meet this family then " Her mother said but the matchmaker had a truth to reveal.

"They do not want their daughter-in-law to work outside. You know what I mean? They said... "

She was shut up instantly as the Mother and daughter duo looked at each other and then screamed a "No".

"Alright!" She nodded her head understanding and showed the last bio data on her list.

"If I had a daughter I would have definitely wanted her to marry him. I know the family and they are really kind and sweet. Call me if you want to proceed " She stood up in a hurry giving her regards and then walked out of the house.

The soft smile on her Mother's lips after reading the bio-data told Meera that her groom was chosen.

Her heartbeat turned faster as realized she was getting closer to her dream. She was finally going to achieve what she desired but Unknown to her,  this mysterious man had the power to challenge her beliefs and open her heart in unexpected ways. Meera was about to embark on a journey of self-discovery, where the boundaries of love and freedom would blur. She didn't know that the colors of his world were about to merge with hers, painting a tale of change and unexpected relationships.

*****
      Are you excited to read the story?

Let's go...