Part 39: Celebration

"Happy Anniversary," Rayaan exclaimed, hugging his parents as Aryan set off a party popper, showering the room with confetti

"Happy Anniversary," Rayaan exclaimed, hugging his parents as Aryan set off a party popper, showering the room with confetti. Today marked the 35th anniversary of his parents' marriage The most gorgeous couple he ever witnessed.

The radiant smiles on his parents' faces lit up the room, outshining even the twinkling lights. Rayaan couldn't be happier, and tomorrow was another reason for celebration, Meera's birthday. He had planned everything and was brimming with excitement, hoping they'd love the surprise.

His parents hugged him, calling for Meera and Aryan too who joined them happily. After cutting the anniversary cake, the intimate gathering transformed into a celebration.

The music began, and the glamorous couple was pulled onto the dance floor, dragging Meera and Rayaan along. Rayaan's hand found Meera's waist as they swayed to the slow, romantic rhythm. The lyrics seemed to come alive, and Rayaan's gaze intensified as he took in the beauty and charm of his wife.

The moment he looked at her he could only think about her. The black glittering saree he bought her was a perfect fit for her. Her expressive eyes would sneakily look at him and then hide in shyness. All of it was pulling him toward her more.

He twirled her around and her soft hair caressed his face, he closed his eyes feeling her nearness, savoring her sweet fragrance.

He pulled her to himself again, her back collided with his chest and she felt a shiver running down her spine. Every touch ignited a passionate fire between them.

Before the spark of passion could turn into fire the music stopped catching them off guard. They looked around, His parents had stopped dancing, and everyone around clapped making them come out of their reverie. They were lost, lost in each other. The couple had their heart on a roller coaster ride.

Before they could have another glance at each other, the cousins dragged them away to play games.

The festivities continued until everyone decided to call it a night. Exhausted but content, Meera and Rayaan retired to their room, smiles lingering on their faces.

Smiling at each other, they prepared to sleep. As Meera laid her body on the bed, she dozed off almost instantly, Rayaan couldn't help but chuckle. His heavy sleeper wife never failed to amuse him.

In the middle of the night, Meera was awakened by a continuous pat on her cheeks. In a drowsy state, she queried, "What?" like a cranky child.

Still half-asleep, she heard Rayaan's voice, "Happy Birthday, Meera." He embraced her in a tight hug. She immediately reciprocated cocooning herself in his arms, "Thank You, Rayaan. You are so sweet" she murmured, intending to peck his cheek but landing on his jaw in her half-awake state before dozing off on his chest again.

Rayaan didn't mind his little wife at all. Instead, he collected her securely and slept too having her sleeping peacefully on his chest, just above his heart, just how he liked.

As morning rolled in, Meera's whole day was just spent replying to the wishes she received. Though she considered herself introverted still had received wishes in tons. And she was replying to each one of them heartily.

In between she was being pampered by her husband, every time he saw her, he would ask her what she wanted to eat. She wasn't a foodie but Aryan was. So every time he asked she would answer him what Aryan wanted and just like a sweet husband he would bring it for her. Only for today, there were no lectures on junk food.

Meera smiled cheekily at him, "Thank you so much, Rayaan. Everything is just too beautiful and I am really grateful to have you in my life" Meera said as Rayaan sat beside her.

"I am grateful to have you too, my liliput," he teased, playfully pulling her nose. She swatted his hand away, her nose crinkling.

"I didn't like birthdays before, but I think I will forever cherish this birthday," she giggled, cupping his face.

"I will give you way too many moments that you will not be able to decide which one to cherish more," he promised, planting a kiss on her palms.

"Rayaan," she whispered, overwhelmed, her hand sliding down to his biceps.

Right at the moment it felt like the ignited fire from the dance floor was blazing with intensity.

Rayaan instantly knew where it could possibly go, not wanting to lose his control over his mind and body, he tried to move away but she held his biceps allowing him to stay close to her. The desire in her eyes was prominent.

Before their fight, once Rayaan was carried away he was about to lose it when Meera moved away. He took it as his signal and never tried to initiate anything no matter how hard it would get for him to control his hands.

Now he knows what she thought of the intimacy at that time, he was still giving her time but she initiated it this time.

"Meera" He whispered and she was already too close to his face. Their breaths were fanning over each other's faces. Meera's eyes were fixed on his lips, she glanced at his eyes and then again at his lips, "Are you sure Meera? " He asked again clutching her waist in his hands.

As an answer, Meera raised herself planting a peck on his lips. It happened in the blink of an eye, The sooner Rayaan processed it, he pulled her to himself clashing her soft body to his chest, "There is no going back now " He whispered and pecked her lips slowly turning it into a sweet yet passionate kiss.

Her hands traveled all the way from his biceps, back to his hair. And he only pulled her closer, playing with her hair and squeezing her waist.

His hands traveled inside her saree, caressing her navel.

They detached to catch their breaths. But the attraction was additive, they were instantly drawn to the feeling of sweetness as they connected their petals again.

Rayaan opened his shirt buttons one by one. Meera felt a shiver running down her with the naked touch of his body.

Both of them had never been touched so intimately, both of them were feeling it for the first time and the feeling was out of the world.

It was a moment of passion. Moment of love. Rayaan made sure he was gentle giving her as much time as she needed.

The sensations of divine pleasure entwined them in an enchanting world where they only felt their love getting stronger, their ecstatic desire moving to the melodies of passion.