Part 28 : Sweet

RAYAAN

RAYAAN

We returned to our room late at night. Even though I didn't want our moment to end, she was feeling sleepy, and I had work in the morning, so we returned to our room.

Now that I had a small taste of marital bliss, I yearned for more. I was delighted to see that she was equally interested in our relationship. Taking things slow was fine by me, but one sided relationship was not. Fortunately, that wasn't the case for us.

She fell asleep as soon as she sat on the bed. I wasn't surprised to see her sleeping in her heavy attire again. She definitely loves her sleep.

I looked at her again. The soft blue saree was looking perfect on her. I couldn't withdraw my eyes from her. Grabbing my phone, I clicked a picture of hers. She looked so cute with a pout and messy hair.

I slept beside her, finally a peaceful night. I was so glad we were not angry at each other anymore.

She moved closer in her sleep cuddling me by my torso.

She was sure pretty much a cuddler.

The moment she laid her hand on my torso, I could feel the small hair on the back of my neck standing up. I could feel her hot breath through the flimsy White t-shirt I wore.
I tilted towards her and kept my hand on her shoulder and as soon as I did it she snuggled closer to me.

I was feeling gidding. Something very beautiful inside me. I had never felt something like this before. In a way, It was good because now I was feeling everything with my wife.

My wife.

These two words always manage to flutter my heart. I never knew my cute little wife would have such an effect on me.

My petite baby-faced wife has managed to attract me. To the point that I keep thinking about her even in the office, even while working.

And that is what I was doing right now, Lost in my thoughts, I struggled to focus on the report of the new proposal I was reviewing. My mind kept wandering back to my wife, and it was as if her presence lingered in every corner of my thoughts.

I was going crazy to return to her, especially after our silent fight. I no longer wished to ignore her or stay away from her.

Only I know how much solace it gave me to hug her goodbye today. After two days, I did that. And she didn't fail to give me a radiant smile that made my day.

Imagining her smiley face from the morning all I could do was zone out. She looked so pretty. I wish I could return to her sooner.

With difficulty, I managed to keep up with the day and as soon as the clock hit 8, I knocked on Aryan's door.

Today the tables were turned it was me who was counting every second of the day.

Aryan was startled by the sudden invasion in his cabin. But just after a few seconds, a known smile appeared on his face. He lazily sprawled his hands and legs on the chair, "Bhai! Don't disturb me. I am doing some important work "