Epilogue II

He watched her like a hawk as she got ready

It was Shubham's wedding, and today Meera was adorned like in the early days of their marriage. A sea-green embroidered saree complemented by beautiful tingling jewelry. His favorite waistband adorned her waist, and it made him groan.

Every time she was dressed like this, he couldn't keep his hands to himself. He didn't want to step out of their room, let alone go to the wedding. He just wanted to squeeze her in his arms and absorb all the sweetness of her body.

As usual, she picked up her perfume to sprinkle it around her. She matched her gaze with his. She was already aware of the looks he was giving her, but she deliberately ignored him. By any chance, if she gave him a green signal, he wouldn't wait even a second before pouncing on her, and then they would only reach Shubham's wedding tomorrow.

Satisfied with her look, she glided to the side. She walked to the bed, picked up her clutch, and tried to move away when he caught her waist chain.

Wrapping his finger around her waist chain, he pulled her to make her sit on his lap. "Where is my pretty Lilliput running?"

"Shubham's wedding," she said, trying to control her uneven breathing as he slowly traced her waist.

"You are just tempting me," he bit her cheek and pulled her even closer to himself.

"Rayaan," she groaned, trying to push him away, but he only tightened his hold on her. "You are so cute sometimes; I just want to eat you." He pecked where he bit her, found her blushing, and he knew what she was thinking. "My dirty Lilliput, not that kind of eat you, I mean that also, but right now, eat you like eat you, do you get it?" He pecked her cheek again, chuckling at her cute reaction.

Meera hid her face in his vibrating chest. "Let's go, my control is taking its last breath." He whispered, still holding her close to his chest. Meera quickly stood up, putting his heavy arms away and running down like a rabbit.

"Meera, slow down. You might hurt yourself, baby." He ran behind her, trying to keep her clumsy self safe.

They enjoyed the wedding to the fullest, and Aryan made sure of it. He specially planned some stupid but funny games for the couples. And then who could ignore his crazy dance?

All of it was too much fun for them. They enjoyed it until they were exhausted.

And when it was time to return home, Aryan made sure to tag along with Rayaan and Meera.

"So Bhabhi, how is everything going? Is my brother being a trouble to you?" Aryan asked casually, throwing his legs on the car seat.

Meera shook her head, giggling at his style and question while Rayaan only glared at him. "Put your dirty legs down if you don't want me to be a trouble for you," he sneered at Aryan, who just raised his legs up in the air away from the car seat but didn't put them down. "Chill bhai, I thought you would have changed into a sweet man in the company of my sweet bhabhi, but you're still the same." He sighed dejectedly.