Watch Me Now

Joey

The next day, something dark and primal took over me. I was here to do a fucking job, not get attached to a man with daddy issues or another one with a drinking problem.

But if Bucky wanted to play games with me, I could play games.

I woke up earlier than usual, got my 30 minutes of yoga in with a strong cup of black coffee. When I finished, I raided my closet for something that wasn't a traditional black suit for work. Finally I found a cream colored top I had never worn before, elegant and stylish, only thing was I couldn't wear a bra with it. I would wear it with my coffee colored slacks that slightly hung down my waist.

Once I had everything on, I combed my hair to the side in a stylish wave, and put on a little more makeup than usual

Once I had everything on, I combed my hair to the side in a stylish wave, and put on a little more makeup than usual. It really made my dark eyes pop.

Taking it a step further, I grabbed my Nomad perfume by Khloe and sprayed it on my neck. It smelled woodsy and spicy. Smiling at myself, I walked out of my apartment, gaining a few appreciative glances from other men in the lobby.

Test one worked out.

Now to subdue the Iron Giant.

As I made the trip across town to Buckys apartment, I saw Wanda helping Danny into her car. She had gotten there early that morning.

I quickly stepped out of my Kia and walked up to her, she stopped and nodded her head as she eyed me from head to toe.

"Wow, someone sure is making a good impression today," she gave me a warm smile.

"Thanks. Did he have another hard night last night?"

"Contrary to that, he's been up since 5 AM. Went to go work out at the gym, got home at 7, got Danny ready for school. Now he's taking a shower for work. So you may get a little sneak peak," Wanda twiddled her fingers as she gave me a suggestive smile.

"I've seen better on the men down the street who ask me for a dollar every morning."

"Ouch. I knew I liked you," Wanda winked at me before she walked to the drivers side. She gave me a small wave as she took off into New York City Traffic.

I smiled at myself from the little boost of confidence as I made my way up the elevator to Buckys floor. Once I got there, I unlocked the front door with the spare key I had.

Suddenly I started to feel a little subconscious about my navel showing, but when Bucky walked out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist, I knew I made the right choice.