Emily

Emily

The pounding in my head began to fade away, my eyes slowly fluttered open, only to be met by a bright light. Trying to shield my eyes from the brightness, I soon realized that I couldn't move my hands. Glaring down at my body, I noticed how purple my hands were from being bound to a chair, my ankles also tied up to the legs of the chair.

This wasn't happening.

THIS WAS NOT HAPPENING!

NOT AGAIN!

I felt my breathing become erratic, this was it, this was how I was going to die.

"Calm down little girl, no one has even done anything.... yet."

My head snapped up, looking in the direction of the cold, heartless tone.

Billy Russo stepped out of the shadows, a terrifying grin dawned on his face, made my stomach churn in disgust. Billy dragged out another chair from the shadows as he placed it right in front of me, he dusted off the seat, taking a seat.

His mad, copper colored eyes scoured all over me as he chewed his bottom lip, whatever this psycho was going to do to me, was not going to be pretty.

"What the fuck do you want from me?" my voice came out in a snarl, an amused smile only met my menacing words

"You're so cute, almost as diabolical as a new born kitten."

"Fuck you, asshole!"

"And a mouth just like your mother."

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT MY MOM!"

Billy kicked out of his seat, launching his body forward and wrapping his large hand in my hair, pulling it back so roughly, I cried out.

"This doesn't end at your mom, I am going to take everything from you, and once everything is gone, I will kill you."

A small tear crept out of the corner of my eye.

"Why?"

Billy grit his teeth, as if he were fighting the urge to just bash my brains in. Thankfully, he let go of my hair and began to pace around me.

"5 years ago when your nosey fucking parents were looking into me, they got the attention of someone much higher than me. He paid me a lot of money to come after you."