I Missed You

Bucky

Standing outside the door, I wasn't even sure what I would say to her.

Stephen had put her into a deep sleep, from the stress I had put on her. 

I kept trying to think of how I was going to apologize, for taking our kids memories, for failing as a father, for failing her again and again. 

Grabbing onto the cold, brass knob, I turned it slowly and walked into the room, half expecting her to be asleep in bed. 

Instead she was standing by the bed and folding the blankets, her back was towards me, but she knew I was in there. She had pulled her hair back into a braid and wore some loose gray shorts and a white muscle tee.

"I don't want to talk," her voice clipped with annoyance, refolding the same blanket to keep her busy.

"That's fine. Just listen." 

Mya turned around, her face was set with an annoyed look, her eyebrow arching at me. But instead of fighting me on it, she sat down with the blanket on her lap. 

Taking a deep breath, I pulled the chair the was occupying the otherside of the room, sitting down right in front of her. 

"I can't apologize for what I did

"I can't apologize for what I did. Because at the time, I thought I was making the right choice. I wanted the kids to only remember the best things of you, not the way you were killed by that monster. But by taking their memories, it went so much deeper, affecting others who had met us during that process. Emily resented me, Al tried her hardest to stay away, and I.....I was scared Danny would soon follow. I was failing these kids, and the harder I tried to keep them close, the harder they ran from me." My words grew thick in my throat, the emotion was seeping out of me. Mya's eyes never left mine, shaking as her eyes began to water. 

"I knew I had to save you," she uttered quietly, I almost didn't hear her. "I couldn't imagine my life without Emily, let alone you, so I knew in that moment when Billy told me, it had to be me. Being the man you were, I knew you would have saved me, but I had to do this for our family. I can't imagine what you all have been through since I've been gone. But by some mercy from the wrong people, I am back here, and I know together, we can fix this." 

I couldn't take it anymore, jumping up from the seat, I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her towards me, my mouth finding hers. Mya's hands came up on either side of my face and cupped it, her nails digging into my skin.

Knocking the blanket off her lap, I pushed her back against the bed, my vibranium hand travelling up her inner leg, up her thigh, till I found her. I heard Mya gasp, her beautiful green eyes looking up at mine. Grabbing the hem of the shorts, I quickly pulled them down, exposing her beautiful pussy.

Everything about her, was exactly the same. Everything I had remembered.

Without hesitation, I pushed her legs apart, holding her thighs apart with my hands, I dove in between her legs. My tongue finding her sweet center, rolling my tongue over and over, sucking on her clit. I could feel her shaking underneath me, her hand curling up in my hair and pulling on it. I pulled my mouth away, just to hear a disappointed sigh come from Mya, but I quickly replaced my mouth with two fingers. She was already so wet for me, and so tight. 

My fingers moved in and out of her with such urgency, I leaned over her body and kissed her slowly, rolling my tongue in her mouth so she could taste herself all over my mouth. Mya moaned loudly in my mouth, her tongue massaging against mine. I just want to bend her over and fuck her senseless, but at the same time, I needed her to know how much I missed her and remind her how I made her feel. 

Pushing the tank top above her breast, my mouth quickly found her perky pink nipple, pulling it into my mouth. I watched her face, sucking on her nipple and gently biting it, Mya threw her head back and whimpered. Grabbing the buckle to my belt, I began to undo my belt and push my pants off, my hard erection making it very difficult. 

"Take it all off, I want to see you," Mya mumbled, her eyes resting in a dreamy haze. 

Quickly getting off the bed, I tore off my clothes and littered them all over the ground. Climbing over the bed once again, I pushed Mya's leg's apart with my knee, my eyes never leaving hers. 

Grabbing my member, I guided him to the entrance of her womanhood, pushing in slowly. With her sleekness, I was able to just glide right in. She gasped, closing her eyes, I leaned down to kiss her roughly. 

Pressing my hands on either side of her head, I began to push in and out of her, her walls contracting against my hard cock. Biting my lip, I tried to focus on her, just her, I had missed all of this. Mya wrapped her legs around my waist and I began to thrust more roughly, making the bed shake underneath us. 

"Bucky..."

"I know baby. I know..." Grabbing the headboard, I slammed inside of her. I watched as her orgasm ripped right through her, making her entire body shake. Once she was at the peak, I pulled out of her, grabbing her hip, I flipped her onto her stomach. Pulling her hips up, I pushed her legs together so her round ass was facing up at me, I placed my legs on either side of her and pushed my cock into her dripping wet pussy.

Mya cried out in pleasure, her hands gripping onto the sheets, I ran my hand down her ass to the middle of her back. 

"I missed you, so much," and with that I thrust right back in, making her ass jiggle with each thrust. She mumbled something but her face was buried into the pillow. Grabbing her hips, I used them for support, thrusting into her harder and faster. She grew more wet with each thrust, I knew she was close to climaxing again. 

My own orgasm was building and building up, feeling so high I was scared to end it. Then it came crashing through me. Squeezing her hips, I felt myself spill inside of her. 

We both stilled, breathing hard from what had unfolded. 

"Wow," was all she could say.

Hello babies! We have 2 parts left! I know I have said that before, but I need Loki to have a good ending as well. If you haven't yet, I have a new story called a Stranger in my Bed, It will be mostly smut if anyone is interested in reading it. Please comment and vote!