Mission Day

Bucky

I fastened the buckles on my vest rather tightly as I lingered on the launch pad, I didn't want to board the jet quite yet. 

The night before hadn't gone the way I wanted it to. 

I just wanted a nice, quiet, family dinner.

Instead I got a shit show with a black eye. 

Steve and Sam got called away to Wakanda for an Issue with the U.N.  They had left in the middle of the night, shortly right after Tony and Pepper left with Wanda and Vision, they couldn't say where they were going, only that they were following a lead on the lab.

So graciously enough, I would be going on this mission with  Nat, Joey, Clint, and Loki.

Motherfucker. 

When I had heard Emily drop their dirty little secret, I wanted to rip Loki's heart out and shove it down his throat. 

Joey couldn't even look me in the eye. This was Mya all over again.

Stop it, she's not Mya.

The sound of a car door slamming shut caught my attention, I watched as Joey climbed out of her car holding a duffle bag. Black Ray Ban glasses hid her beautiful eyes, but the way the white tank top compliments her curves and the baggy olive green cargo pants hung around her hips.

Stop it! 

Her gaze landed on me and I looked away, trying to look completely unphased by the fact that my heart was thundering in my chest. 

"Morning Bucky," her voice sliced through me, making my heart clench. 

"Morning," turning on my heel, I walked inside of the jet. Clint and Nat were already strapped inside, they would be flying us to our destination. So the only person we were waiting for was dipshit.

I eyed the four seats that were rather close together , rolling my eyes, I sat on the far end seat and strapped myself in. Joey walked in shortly after about to take the second seat, and it then occurred to me, either way Loki was going to sit next to her.

"Hey, seat next to me, that seatbelt is busted," I burst out and told her, her glasses fell to the bridge of her nose as she eyed the seat. She finally caved in and sat next to me.

The smell of her floral perfume seeped into my nostrils and made my blood boil, the flash of our kiss running through my mind. The way her soft pillowy lips felt against mine, the way her tongue tasted.

Oh no.

All my blood started to flow down south, I quickly grabbed my bag I had on the floor next to my foot and placed it on my lap. Joey eyed me suspiciously as she took off her sunglasses and tucked them into her shirt.

"Are you okay?" she gently asked as she turned her body to face me, I watched as her breasts moved with that small movement.

I was not going to survive this trip. 

"He's fine, he just likes to call for all of the attention." Loki came strolling into the jet as Nat closed the hatch. He had a cocky smirk plastered on his face, as he took the open seat right next to Joey. My knuckles turned white as I gripped onto my bag, fighting the urge of smacking him right in his face.

Joey 

I felt like I was stuck in the middle of some sadistic sandwich, Loki on my right and Bucky on my left. The masculinity was practically dripping off of them as I sat in the middle, trying not to move my hands. I could smell the leather from Loki's outfit, even though we were sitting down, he still sat taller than me. Bucky's very muscular arm slightly brushed against mine and I swear my nipples pebbled up by the simple gesture. 

What the fuck was I doing here?

I tried to focus my attention on anything else, only to have Nat looking at me with a smug smile on her face. Loki scoffed in disgust by the way Nat was looking at me, I then felt Loki's very large hand find its way to my leg. 

I flinched by his cold touch and my face turned into a deep scarlet shade. 

As if Nat could read my mind, she called out.

"We'll be landing in 5 minutes. Please stay seated. And keep your hands to yourself."

Loki muttered some choice words for her under his breath, I tried to avoid any conversation as I felt the jet start to descend. 

"Thank God," I muttered to myself, finally this experience would soon be over.

"You rang, darling" Loki's voice rumbled in my ear. I groaned loudly as I shifted my attention to Bucky.

"Well you slept with him," Bucky muttered bitterly. It was the first thing he had said to me through out the flight. I rolled my eyes as I looked at him, that was it. I undid my seatbelt and stood up. 

"That's it! I am so sick of all of you! Yes! I slept with Loki! I was experiencing a low point and he was there, granted his mouth works wonders, it was a mistake! And as for you Nat! I do not like women, we would totally be hot together, but never in a million years! And you! You giant man child! You do not get to judge me when you lead me on and kissed me! Now I don't ever want to have this conversation with EITHER of you again!"

Grabbing my cargo bag, I stormed off the jet just as the doors were opening up.

And for the first time, in a long time, silence. 

Clint's voice was the one who finally cut through the silence. 

"Well I guess she told you guys."

Hello Babies. So I don't know what is going on with my wattpad app. It keeps glitching and making changes on its own. Please be patient with me while I make changes. and remember to comment and vote :)