I Remember You

Peter Parker

I didn't know what it was. I couldn't stop thinking about her.

The dark pools of blue ice everytime I looked into her eyes, or her luscious dark hair that fell down her back.

When I first started in Columbia I thought I would hate it, with my extra 'curricular' activities, I hardly got enough sleep to wake up for class in the morning.

But when I saw her running across campus and practically falling into my lap, everything had changed.

Something inside me had woken up from a fierce sleep.

A dull ache began to grow in my heart everyday that went by that I couldn't see her.

I went out of my way to bribe the Dean to change my classes last minute so I could have one with her. Just one.

I found a seat behind her, the smell of her floral shampoo always filled the room. How could anyone just sit here in this torture?

Having to see her everyday and not being able to touch her?

I gathered my nerve and asked her out, surprisingly she said yes. Her blue eyes sparkled with challenge and joy.

Now where was I going to take her?

I mean I took photos for the Daily Bugle, some extra cash for first grade shots of Spiderman.

Lucky me.

But full time job and weekly check?

Absolutely not.

When I got back to my apartment after school, I quickly began to brainstorm where I could take her.

She didn't seem like those other girls that wanted a 5 star dinner or go to the club.

She was different.

I knew it the instant I saw her.

Finally an idea dawned on me, pulling out my cell, I texted her, she scribbled her number on my hand right after our interaction.

I gave her the location where to meet me.

Hopefully I didn't come off too strong.

Emily

Maybe I was a little concerned when Peter messaged me to meet him on the rooftop of his apartment building. But I wasn't too worried, if he tried anything, I had two knives on me.

I chose to wear a simple cotton pastel blue dress with my denim jacket and my black converse.

I put on a light shade of red lipstick, giving myself a one over the mirror.

I was excited to go out on the date, but I'd be lying if I said my mind didn't wander around a very muscular and tormented man.

After typing the address in my GPS, I realized it wasn't very far, only a 6 minute walk.

I took off walking, enjoying the cool autumn breeze as it played with my hair. Not everyone was built for New York but I loved it.